Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official NCAA Football Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39281202/alabama-crimson-tide-football-coach-nick-saban-retiring

"Sources told Low that Saban had grown increasingly frustrated with "what college football had turned into. He's all about team and building a team and developing players, and now the only thing that seems to matter is who can get what in the NIL and who can get the biggest deal.""

14 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39281202/alabama-crimson-tide-football-coach-nick-saban-retiring

"Sources told Low that Saban had grown increasingly frustrated with "what college football had turned into. He's all about team and building a team and developing players, and now the only thing that seems to matter is who can get what in the NIL and who can get the biggest deal.""

he doesn’t have a complete monopoly on talent. Time to retire

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I agree too. I hate it but also it does level the playing field a bit in terms of talent allocation. 

I don't know if it does. There are still about 5 to 8 teams every year that can win a title. They almost all have huge NIL budgets. 

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Dan Lanning is staying at Oregon.  

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39287274/dan-lanning-amid-alabama-rumors-says-staying-oregon

I’ll be slightly surprised if it’s anyone other than Dabo or Kiffin.

The very unfair corrupt NCAA has weaponized justice to endlessly "Harass" Jim Harbaugh all year - - he has finally had enough! 2nd interview, this time with the falcons, and all indications is he is fed up with the corrupt College game - - sad! 

7 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The very unfair corrupt NCAA has weaponized justice to endlessly "Harass" Jim Harbaugh all year - - he has finally had enough! 2nd interview, this time with the falcons, and all indications is he is fed up with the corrupt College game - - sad! 

Channeling your inner Trump I see.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1