Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things 2022 OTAs/Training Camp Thread

Forever A Redskin

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Why is the yearly rate so high? $5 a month means you get the entire regular season for $20. You're paying double for no reason.

Cause people will do it. All you have to do it make putting in your credit card info a pain in the ass and you have half of the viewers willing to pay extra to never have to do it again 

Someone should be paying me for these ideas, honestly. 

43 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Why is the yearly rate so high? $5 a month means you get the entire regular season for $20. You're paying double for no reason.

Because you can access the GamePass features in the offseason I assume, making it a choice between an in-season or year-round purchase. Plus playoffs. And like Cali said, preseason.

Edited by Conn

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Thoughts on this, in order:

1. Oh, that's great for Cosmi.  Congrats.

2. That kindof looks like Great Falls National Park.  I wonder if it is? (It's most likely not, but that was a thought...)

3. She's not really dressed for rock climbing.  Especially the footwear.  Gotta be careful or she's going to twist and ankle.  

4. The cameraman must be hiding behind the tree in camouflage so he doesn't ruin the surprise.  :P 

(And for those with a broken "it's a joke" meter, yes, I get that it was entirely staged.)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Command Force?  WTF?

Unless we have guys (I haven't looked for the cheerleaders since ever), First Ladies of Football always sounded cool.

It’s a co-Ed dance team, which started for the 2021 season 

hey! Stop laughing! I was serious! :) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s a co-Ed dance team, which started for the 2021 season 

hey! Stop laughing! I was serious! :) 

Google DC Cowboys

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Because you can access the GamePass features in the offseason I assume, making it a choice between an in-season or year-round purchase. Plus playoffs. And like Cali said, preseason.

So, 40 bucks and I can watch every single game on the computer?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

So, 40 bucks and I can watch every single game on the computer?

Not sure, looks like it’s meant for mobile and tablets. Could stream it to most smart TVs probably. Sunday Ticket will still exist separately 

Here’s a little thread speculating about it that I read:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

Command Force?  WTF?

Unless we have guys (I haven't looked for the cheerleaders since ever), First Ladies of Football always sounded cool.

The marketing department are a bunch of clowns the XFL wouldn't even hire.

"Command Force"

Jesus.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

As far as streaming services, of course you can connect you phone or tablet to your TV, easily.

Problem for streaming service is there's streams of the stream for free. Dropped Sunday Ticket back 10 yrs ago when I left the US and

Never missed any game I wanted to watch. Overseas we all use PC connected to the TV with Kodi and a Real-Debrid or All Debrid account that costs $5 mo.

Don't ask me about it, search YouTube for Kodi and then how to setup Debrid account. :cheers:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thinking Skins said:

Is there going to be scrolling text on the screen when they announce our players?

Are we going to start saying may the force be with you

Instead of the Skins, will we be the Force?

So much potential

So now when people make fun of us they can say Force Skins and it will still work like it used to.

Dammit, I thought we were done with that.

Said every mohel ever. 

*I'll see my way out now*

Edited by Nomadskin11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2022 at 2:58 PM, TheShredder said:

Clearly not the same caliber of talent.

Jamin Davis spent 4 years in college. Redshirted as a freshman, then was never good enough to be a starter until he was a Senior.

Washington clearly missed this pick and wasted #19 on him.

Complete opposite of Micah Parsons who was so talented that he hit the ground running in college and spent an entire Covid season training for the NFL.

Not an Apples to Apples athlete comparison, rather a boom or bust 1st round pick comparison.

They had a horrible draft last year and below average draft this year.

Jamin Davis is not a good NFL LB'er and they're trying to salvage the draft blunder now.

People have been showing clips of why he went at #19. You can't teach his speed, you can teach a good majority of the other factors to become a better LB. He had his ups and downs.. Parsons had a rare rookie season. But now teams know what he's good at and will gameplan around countering that.. With Jamin, add some experience and knowledge and who knows what his true strengths are.. I will be patient and wait n see with him...

• Like 1