Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Still a long way down to $25 / share (I’m thinking we see that sometime In February). That’s when I start taking a good, long, hard look and maybe considering the possibility of buying some Tesla stock.

I guess it is possible, if for instance it is found out that the reason Musk didn’t want to be deposed under oath and opted to buy Twitter was because there where financial improprieties at Tesla that he knew about… some sort of major scandal that involves Tesla directly (and not just Musk). Seems unlikely to me though. Wouldn’t bet the farm on z Tesla, just a overweight on my risk-money.

You know you’ve done a bang-up job when RT opines for your continued management of the company.

https://www.rt.com/news/568808-musk-twitter-free-speech/

America needs Elon Musk to remain defiant, act boldly, and to pursue truth. We are at a pivotal moment in history. Every single thing that happens right now is significant and sets a precedent for the future, and like Trump, Musk is pulling back more of the DC swamp curtain. He’s paying attention, and that alone has the potential to change the course of history. At a time when few Americans feel represented by our own government, which is made up of career politicians who are wildly out of touch with the people they are supposed to be working for – Musk is a voice. When the Senate rammed through the latest egregious spending bill that sends more American tax dollars overseas while we suffer at home, the Twitter CEO did, at least, call them out. I sincerely thank him for that, because these days, you have to be a billionaire to get anyone in Washington DC to listen to you. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I am really confused by what "The Twitter Files" are supposed to show.  Was reading something about 2020 election information thinking... "Who was President leading up to the 2020 election."  Didn't Trump have the power to dismantle the deep state? 

I think I found your problem.  Quit trying to apply facts and logic to nonsense.

• Like 1