Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He was either lying then or lying now. 

Musk was born into a life of wealth and privilege. His attempts to rewrite his history are just as pathetic as Trumps. Self made billionaires origin stories are amusing tho. 🤣

People born into privilege look out for each other and stick up for one another, I think.  If you get my drift…

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He was either lying then or lying now. 

embellishing for dramatic effect then, minimizing it now for egotistical reasons. Did his dad have something to do with an emerald mine? Probably. Is that how Musk got his money? No, it isn’t.

It was an emerald mine not a diamond mine ffs…. 🤪

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Musk was born into a life of wealth and privilege. His attempts to rewrite his history are just as pathetic as Trumps. 

That’s fine.  No need to post/write bull**** though.  Your truthiness is closer to Trumpism than you want to admit.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1

How would that even work? Most of the usernames that people would pay for are either taken or with trademarked companies. Are they going to try and rescind those and sell them or something? This sounds like another less-than-well-thought-out plan by Elon to make money.

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

How would that even work? Most of the usernames that people would pay for are either taken or with trademarked companies. Are they going to try and rescind those and sell them or something? This sounds like another less-than-well-thought-out plan by Elon to make money.

I’m guessing a registration fee. 

There are better ways to monetize Twitter. How about a system where you pay for twit-coins and each like you give costs x twit-coins and the user gets a percentage of the twit-coins and Twitter pockets the rest. Makes your likes more valuable and provides additional motivation for content creators. Win win win.

Maybe musk is hiring. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

42 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

FSD did not cause the accident anymore than a tree chipper or tall ladder kill people. Musk said he would limit the reach of misinformation. This totally fits with what he said he would do.

So FSD putting on the turn signal, moving into the left lane and then immediately braking to a stop in the middle of a highway didn't cause the crash? What did, then? Are you claiming the driver is lying and actually did that themselves?

• Like 1