Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If you done wrong you done wrong. It’s not defending anyone to recognize how the system works with the rich/powerful.

But Trump was a crook for years.  No one gave two ****s about his taxes or charity until he became president. 

Trump is hated by the left, and they have launched quite a few investigations against him. So that is true. But he is also guilty. That the part that the “conspiracy” theorists leave out. 

@tshile I seen you laugh at my question but I’m 100 percent not following you are sayin regarding timelines. They found out trump had classified documents, then as soon as that was becoming a thing they found out Biden had classified documents. Tit for tat.  No one cared whether or not Biden had them until there was a political motivation to care.

So who exactly do you think is conspiring against Elon? Can you just come out and say it instead of using subtext and vague implications without actually making any statements?

There's a reason you've been called a conspiracy theorist. It's because you talk exactly like one a lot of the time.

4 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

@tshile I seen you laugh at my question but I’m 100 percent not following you are sayin regarding timelines. They found out trump had classified documents, then as soon as that was becoming a thing they found out Biden had classified documents. Tit for tat.  No one cared whether or not Biden had them until there was a political motivation to care.

a) one person voluntarily offered that they had them, and returned them. The other lied about it, multiple times, required a law enforcement raid to retrieve them, and it’s perfectly reasonable to question whether he still has more they haven’t gotten back yet

b) no one knew Biden had them until we’ll after the trump episode. So how can you say no one cared until trump got in trouble, when know one knew Biden had them before trump got in trouble?

c) the idea no one cares about Biden having them is false. Plenty of people do care. I care. Others have made it clear their care

in short nothing you said makes sense or tracks with reality. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

a) one person voluntarily offered that they had them, and returned them. The other lied about it, multiple times, required a law enforcement raid to retrieve them, and it’s perfectly reasonable to question whether he still has more they haven’t gotten back yet

yes, I wasnt saying it was the same.

b) no one knew Biden had them until we’ll after the trump episode. So how can you say no one cared until trump got in trouble, when know one knew Biden had them before trump got in trouble?

no one knew because no one was looking. Once trump was caught someone decided to do some investigation, they decided to care. So they could  try to create a false equivalency.  You won’t find what you aren’t looking for. But once you decide to look for it, you might find it.

c) the idea no one cares about Biden having them is false. Plenty of people do care. I care. Others have made it clear their care

oh yeah, once it was out there, people cared. My point was no one cared to look before the trump classified documents because there wasn’t sufficient political motivation to do so. 

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

oh yeah, once it was out there, people cared. My point was no one cared to look before the trump classified documents because there wasn’t sufficient political motivation to do so. 

what. No one looked into Biden or pence after. They self reported. 

nothing you’re saying makes any sense. You tried to couch the situation as no one caring about Biden having them until trump got caught. That’s not even remotely accurate - it’s not in any way aligned with reality. 

anyways. That’s why I laughed at your post. It’s just a continuation of gibberish 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

So who exactly do you think is conspiring against Elon? Can you just come out and say it instead of using subtext and vague implications without actually making any statements?

There's a reason you've been called a conspiracy theorist. It's because you talk exactly like one a lot of the time.

Conspiring? no. He has gained extra attention through the things he has done. Before, people weren’t looking at everything he was doing, now because he has decided to run his mouth, unban republicans/racists he has angered people. Now they have extra motivation to find his dirt.  Of course, if he didn’t any dirt there would be none to find.

My point is he was skirting the law all along, but people have just decided to care about it now because it suits them politically.  He didn’t suddenly become the son of an apartheid emerald mine owner: but now that there is a reason to hate him apparently it is BREAKING NEWS…

1 minute ago, tshile said:

what. No one looked into Biden or pence after. They self reported. 

nothing you’re saying makes any sense. You tried to couch the situation as no one caring about Biden having them until trump got caught. That’s not even remotely accurate - it’s not in any way aligned with reality. 

anyways. That’s why I laughed at your post. It’s just a continuation of gibberish 

I was not aware Biden self reported.  He said he was surprised the classified documents were found…

33 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I was not aware Biden self reported.  He said he was surprised the classified documents were found…

His lawyer found them and it was reported. 

it’s possible it’s true biden (or his representatives) reported it but he was also surprised documents were found in his possession. 

but I don’t want to bury the lede here - apparently you’re not aware of how this actually happened. Which is fine but if you’re gonna start accusing the public of something for their reactions you might want to learn about it a bit first 

• Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

My point is he was skirting the law all along, but people have just decided to care about it now because it suits them politically.  He didn’t suddenly become the son of an apartheid emerald mine owner: but now that there is a reason to hate him apparently it is BREAKING NEWS…

This may be partially true, but I think another reason it's getting more attention now is because it's only relatively recently that he's truly gone off the deep end. He didn't suddenly become the son of an apartheid emerald mine owner, but he did pretty suddenly go from semi-eccentric billionaire to a far right wing lunatic conspiracy theorist.

35 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Non pay walled

https://archive.is/0HSq0

I'm genuinely curious what kinds of idiotic chuckle****s might actually go for this.

"Hey you remember recently when I took on an astronomical amount of debt at high interest rates to buy a company that I subsequently cratered due to my incoherent and incompetent mismanagement, which I haven't even paid any interest on and haven't even come up with a plan for how to pay any of it back, resulting in what may very well be one of the worst business deals in US history?"

"Um...yeah"

"You want in on it?"

"..."

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

I'm genuinely curious what kinds of idiotic chuckle****s might actually go for this.

"Hey you remember recently when I took on an astronomical amount of debt at high interest rates to buy a company that I subsequently cratered due to my incoherent and incompetent mismanagement, which I haven't even paid any interest on and haven't even come up with a plan for how to pay any of it back, resulting in what may very well be one of the worst business deals in US history?"

"Um...yeah"

"You want in on it?"

"..."

6 Minute Abs?

• Haha 1

A leaked internal message appears to show Elon Musk ordered Twitter staff to suspend a left-wing activist's account

A leaked internal Twitter message appears to show that Elon Musk directly ordered staff to suspend a left-wing activist's account on the social-media platform.

Bloomberg said it viewed a screenshot of the message in question, involving the account of Chad Loder, which read: "Suspension: direct request from Elon Musk."

Loder, who uses they/them pronouns, describes themself on their Mastodon profile as a community activist, cybersecurity expert, and citizen journalist. Their investigation into the US Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 led to the arrest of a masked member of the far-right Proud Boys organisation who'd attacked police officers, The Intercept reported. 

Musk has described himself politically as "somewhere in the middle" but encouraged his followers to vote Republican the day before November's midterm elections.

Loder's account was one of several prominent left-wing accounts suspended by Twitter in November 2022.

Loder told Insider's Sawdah Bhaimiya they suspected the suspension resulted from an "organized mass-reporting campaign," whereby a right-wing group published a Substack blog with instructions on how to falsely report breaches of Twitter's rules by particular accounts — with Loder's profile listed near the top.

On Tuesday, Twitter reinstated the account of prominent white nationalist Nick Fuentes, only for it to be banned again inside 24 hours.

Click on the link for the full article

13 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

rom what I hear the stock will function like stock in the Green Bay packers! 🤗😁🥰

So it'll do actually nothing as an investment? Basically just a novelty item or collectible? 

Sounds like a new addition for the things marketed to stupid people thread. 🤭

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So it'll do actually nothing as an investment? Basically just a novelty item or collectible? 

Yeah we should probably add "Buying up any of Elon Musk's debt" to that thread.  :ols:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I guess you could say that but it’s not stupid, we get special access to his new line of video ebooks as Elon Club VIPs

• Haha 1