Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

14 minutes ago, China said:

The electric smoker caught my eye, until I saw the current bid of $2600.  Besides, it would probably be cost prohibitive to ship from SF.

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

All of that is super expensive. 1200 for used dry erase boards? I think I’ll pass…

6F71F43B-4996-45B5-9D17-158E27C0D4B9.jpeg

• Haha 5

That reuters article is great. 
just totally great

criminal investigations. Lying about the auto pilot and then pulling the Fox News “but we aren’t actually news” defense 😂 

musk is such a fraud. It’s no wonder his fanboys have so much in common with trumpers. They’re just suckers for good sounding things with no critical thinking involved 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, tshile said:

That reuters article is great. 
just totally great

criminal investigations. Lying about the auto pilot and then pulling the Fox News “but we aren’t actually news” defense 😂 

musk is such a fraud. It’s no wonder his fanboys have so much in common with trumpers. They’re just suckers for good sounding things with no critical thinking involved 

It actually takes more critical thinking to decipher what he has done right and what he has done wrong. Admire him for what he has done right, and hold him accountable for what he hasn’t. The hero/zero thing we try to do with celebrities/politicians/ect is pretty basic…

He has too many successes to be a fraud; no one is that lucky. It’s far more likely that his success has made him arrogant than he was a fraud all along.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

As an atheist I understand where you are coming from, but I’ll have to disagree. There are some good truths in those books, aspirationally. Its the reading comprehension you have to worry about.

There are good truths in the Lord of the Rings, there are good truths in The Stormlight Archives...hell pick up a random cook book and there are truths in there as well.  But when considering the claims of truth asserted by a book compared to the actual truth a book puts forward, you will be hard pressed to find a larger gap than presented within the average religous texts.

• Thumb up 1