Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Literally watching Rush Hour from a tweet. It's got 3 million views and been up for two weeks. If Elon wants to pivot to being a pirating site, I'm down.

Elon finally found it. He couldn't have waited for me to watch the second half of Rush Hour?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Elon finally found it. He couldn't have waited for me to watch the second half of Rush Hour?

12 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Has Elon done anything that has improved Twitter so far?...

He saved @Cooked Crack from the second half of Rush Hour.  That was, like, 45min he'd never get back.

• Haha 3

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

I will say I don't know what we saw in Chris Tucker in the 90's. Dudes the most annoying part of he movie. He's out here endangering the public and commiting sexual harassment.

His voice alone is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Twitter had a financials issue when he bought it, I’m sure he’s identified a bunch of waste etc in some way. 

my bet would be that the bad caused by his bad decisions likely outweighs the good he has done lol 

When you have a problem with your expenses being too high the answer is usually not to decimate your revenue streams.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1