Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

9 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dude is probably constantly tweeting how bad Elon Musk is and then is baffled that Elon Musk triggers him in his feed….

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

I generally do agree with you on KISS/Occam's razor but given the absolutely insane way Elon is managing Twitter and some of the wild **** we've read about that has been going on there behind the scenes, in this case the KISS methodology might actually point to Elon either directly telling engineers to figure out a way to make his tweets appear to more people, or his engineers doing so on their own to avoid his wrath.

• Haha 11

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Platformer.news seems legit.

I mean it's the substack of one of the biggest tech journalist but okay sure.

Which is more realistic, actual journalist making up stories or major narcissist, Elon Musk, telling his engineers to flood the zone with his tweets? A real head scratcher over here.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tshile said:

That said if an email is leaked where musk is like “make me show uP in eryones feeds all the time till they block me for bEing snerflakes” I will absolutely believe it 

Just want to reiterate - I gave this possibility equal credit and absolutely believe this happened 

9 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

😲 Yall should feel sorry for Musk if true. Poor guy. No friends and the world just keeps billing him. Shame… where is your empathy? 

I don't feel any more sorry for him than I do for Donald Trump. They're basically the same person at this point, though at least Elon is legitimately a billionaire...so I guess he has that.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I save my empathy for people I feel deserve it

as far as I can tell everything happening to musk, is stuff he brought upon himself. And he appears to be a huge asshole to boot. So… no empathy from me, in fact I’m actively rooting for things to get worse for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Musk should have watched that doc “Don’t **** with cats” then he’d find out what happens when the internet hates you without having to **** around. 😔😢

Also, the web developers shouldn’t try to drive res people to engage with him, just add a zero to his real numbers and the whole problem is solved. I should work at Twitter.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I was thinking there have been attempts by people to start #MuteMusk trends that twitter have blocked from being possible....muting his account....even if it says you are. It would kind of be amazing to drive down his engagement numbers.

With the way **** is going, you know it's only a matter of time before Elon tells his engineers to make it so that people can't block him.