Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

36 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I know lol...but she also said:

1. Elon could have watched the "Don't **** With Cats" documentary to see how much people on the internet can hate you without him having to "**** around" first

Or...

2. Elon could have watched the "Don't **** With Cats" documentary to see how much people on the internet can hate you even if you didn't "**** around" first

And...

3. The people in the "Don't **** With Cats" documentary did what they did because they hated the guy who tortured and killed kittens on video and posted tose videos online

4. The man who tortured and killed kittens online--and then killed an innocent man later--was simply "****ing around"

I said "What?" because:

- If she meant either 1 or 2, Elon's not gonna relate his actions to that of someone torturing and killing kittens online (nor should he), so him watching that documentary wouldn't have made any difference

- The movie wasn't about people on the internet "hating" someone, it was about people wanting to see justice served and stop any further atrocities

- The "**** around" part of "**** around and find out" does not include torture and murder...that is in no way "****ing around" lol...

You spent a lot more time thinking about my comment than i did when I wrote it.  😏

Also, I think there are varying degrees of ****ing around and varying degrees of finding out. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

12 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

My bad. Anal retentive it is then.😆

There ya go! lol

Meme Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

You spent a lot more time thinking about my comment than i did when I wrote it.  😏

Also, I think there are varying degrees of ****ing around and varying degrees of finding out. 

- Considering I spent about 12 seconds thinking about it, I would say that's probably accurate lol...

- Videotaping yourself killing and torturing kittens, posting those videos online, and then murdering an innocent man isn't on the top 100,000 Ways To **** Around list lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

There ya go! lol

Meme Reaction GIF

- Considering I spent about 12 seconds thinking about it, I would say that's probably accurate lol...

- Videotaping yourself killing and torturing kittens, posting those videos online, and then murdering an innocent man isn't on the top 100,000 Ways To **** Around list lol...

it took me like around 8 seconds. So we were close. Evil people **** around too. Just in evil ways. If the guy didn’t torture the cats and anger the internet he would still be free. Like Trump. If he didn’t run for president and anger the left, his tax crimes would have been swept under the rug.

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

it took me like around 8 seconds. So we were close. Evil people **** around too. Just in evil ways. If the guy didn’t torture the cats and anger the internet he would still be free. Like Trump. If he didn’t run for president and anger the left, his tax crimes would have been swept under the rug.

Season 2 Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

• Sad 1

While historically a popular form of 2FA, unfortunately we have seen phone-number based 2FA be used - and abused - by bad actors. 

how?????????? Calling all IT Bros @mistertim

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

You’d only pay for 2 factor authentication if you were using Twitter for commercial purposes….

But it doesn’t seem like you would use text message anyway as apparently it isn’t as secure as the other methods???? 

11 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yep, just opened the app and got this.

What a ****ing tool Elon is. 

Screenshot-20230217-222820-Twitter.jpg

I got that, too lol...

Tesla dealerships are gonna be saying "Would you like to add on a steering wheel option? Only $8 bucks a month. Great....Now, what about door handles? Just $8 per month..."

• Haha 3