Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Tesla ain't the only game in town. 🤷‍♂️

While I hear what you are saying and it's all valid, what are the other companies doing to get charging stations for big rigs built? I hate Musk, but I will continue to support the mission of Tesla. 

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

While I hear what you are saying and it's all valid, what are the other companies doing to get charging stations for big rigs built?

Forum Mobility, Electrify America, EVgo, ChargePoint and I'm sure countless others? 🤭

Queue the "oh but Captain Wiggles none of those companies are as grand as the almighty Tesla sooper dooper charging stations unmatched technology" responses in 3.... 2.... 1............ 

On 10/11/2023 at 8:05 PM, dfitzo53 said:

For what it's worth, I think there's a reasonable chance NPR was less likely to get its traffic from Twitter than other news sources. It may not be entirely representative of the overall picture. 

NPR doesn't tell people what they want to hear, they tell people what they need to hear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Forum Mobility, Electrify America, EVgo, ChargePoint and I'm sure countless others? 🤭

Queue the "oh but Captain Wiggles none of those companies are as grand as the almighty Tesla sooper dooper charging stations unmatched technology" responses in 3.... 2.... 1............ 

while it is a great that those companies exist to build out EV infrastructure, the amount of delivered units pales in comparison to Tesla. This data is a couple of years old but I can’t find anything newer.

image.png.616fa282b3e43361851595c1a683408a.png

In 2021, Tesla accounted for 58 percent of all dc fast charging ports.

https://evadoption.com/ev-charging-stations-statistics/us-charging-network-rankings/

Blue sky codes not that hard to get if you're already part of a community that has access. Was part of another board where it would be codes would be raffled off. Initially you're getting like 60 entries but now since everyone has got access it's like less than a handful for each raffle. Also, bluesky gives you an invite code like every 2 weeks. I think they actually started sending emails to people who waitlisted in the beginning ias well.

• Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

How long before somebody develops a decent replacement for Twitter?  I would thinkg somebody would be working on it as we speak.  And if Musk pulls Twitter out of Europe and other places, I would think that would accelerate the process.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1