Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Dan Ban - Easy to Fill Out Online Petition to NFL Sponsors.

Koolblue13

@ntotoro  @wunderhill

nc 21 has thrown you a rope :) 

you have until sometime this afternoon to scrub every political comment from your recent posts because if i have to do it, it will be a week ban

i.e., talking about 'how congress works' as you see it is political commentary, even if it's relevant to the topic (durr), just as so many other such comments can be---that's why the mod directive of 'NO" such comments, period. NONE.

per rule, do not reply to this notice with a response in the thread (temp ban---that too has been a rule for a long time)

and this is not open to any pm conversations...no need to apologize and definitely unwise to try to argue/debate/explain :) 

if you're among those people who still aren't getting this, i suggest  you pay attention to this post if you see it 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

On 2/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, Koolblue13 said:

If we make enough noise about this, it could catch fire and spread. 

There was a local news report about this site and the person making it requested to stay anonymous out of concern for retribution from Snyder.

I'm signed up for updates now.  Today, wife and I have off from work and did what we could over the weekend so we could focus on ourselves and our daughter.

But end of this week I plan to have emails sent to all of them, the site makes it easy with templates to the sponsors, and I implore everyone do the same.  Share the link, I jus retweeted the one in OP and sent link to my Dad.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Interestingly, I just got a response from USAA and it addressed me by my military rank (which I did not include in the email). The rest was just the cut and paste response that has been already posted here.  But addressing my rank tells me it isn’t 100% an automated response.  Someone had to at least look at it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Interestingly, I just got a response from USAA and it addressed me by my military rank (which I did not include in the email). The rest was just the cut and paste response that has been already posted here.  But addressing my rank tells me it isn’t 100% an automated response.  Someone had to at least look at it.

Thats kinda wild.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

YOU are in the military?

god-helpus-help.gif

• Haha 3

On 2/17/2022 at 6:47 PM, ntotoro said:

On 2/17/2022 at 7:25 PM, wunderhill said:

Apologies, had a Dan moment.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:21 AM, Skinsinparadise said:

wrong thread

•  

•  

Decided to check this thread out to see what’s up…

What the hell, people?!? lol…Since it’s a Snyder thread I can only assume these posts talked about spatulas and Conway Twitty. 😐

Just ridiculous in my opinion. Of course, I expect to be banned for having an opposing opinion. Such as life these days under a "china light" regime.

But seriously for a moment, it really disturbs me that people are so bent out of shape on ownership as to create a "petition". Is that what you're here for or what I've fanbase has become? I will admit that I wouldn't have changed the name so caving feels like another loss to me. This is just another reason, I feel he should move the team further south. Why keep catering to those opposed to him and apparently live and die based on every decision. Start fresh somewhere else...hopefully near mid-state Virginia... :) or further south (my preference). I live out of the area so maybe I don't understand the contempt for an owner willing to try just about everything to bring a winning team to "Washington". Oh, I get it, you'd rather have a book by RG3...
  • Thumb down 6

4 hours ago, owa said:

Just ridiculous in my opinion. Of course, I expect to be banned for having an opposing opinion. Such as life these days under a "china light" regime.

But seriously for a moment, it really disturbs me that people are so bent out of shape on ownership as to create a "petition". Is that what you're here for or what I've fanbase has become? I will admit that I wouldn't have changed the name so caving feels like another loss to me. This is just another reason, I feel he should move the team further south. Why keep catering to those opposed to him and apparently live and die based on every decision. Start fresh somewhere else...hopefully near mid-state Virginia... :) or further south (my preference). I live out of the area so maybe I don't understand the contempt for an owner willing to try just about everything to bring a winning team to "Washington". Oh, I get it, you'd rather have a book by RG3...

Laugh Lol GIF by GIPHY News

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, owa said:

Start fresh somewhere else...hopefully near mid-state Virginia... :) or further south (my preference).

The only thing I agree with in that pathetic "hot take" was that I also agree he should start "fresh" somewhere "further south." Like, you know ... WAYYYY further south. 

• Like 1

Quick update so far:

Because I have two Gmail accounts, I sent two emails to 22 sponsors for a total of 44 emails.

There are some I did not send emails to:

Bank of America - my wife has accounts, and I'm not going to take my frustration with Snyder out on her

My elected officials - I want to send them something, but if we all send emails to stop VA, DC, and MD from allowing a stadium, where the hell are they going to play?

Nike - my beef is with Snyder and im coming after his sponsers, I'm going to get a black jersey once they become available and still go to games, so no point in frontin on that one

Custom Ink - it's not a template, it's a bunch of links and I wasn't in the mood versus jus avoiding doing business with them

Having said that...some of these businesses I have no intent on doing business with or can't.  For example, I'm not military, so I can't join USAA.  But when I saw their f'd up response for liking steps taken so far despite template email saying not to fall for it, I sent two emails anyway :angry: (Snyder's choice for a military themed name seems to already be paying dividens for him)

SmartSelect_20220305-195240_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3857eced4c47a72fdfc6f044da2fd5f.jpg

And Kudos to Inova for actually ending their sponsorship like the email requested, that's one down, plenty more to go.

And since I already have Doordash on my phone, I uninstalled Grubhub.  I can live without PapaJohns despite used to working there, and while curious about Famous Dave's, I've never been, so can't miss what you never had.

Mad respect to whoever made this site because the template email easily opens in Outlook or Gmail.  I make *.oft files for my job (outlook template files), so was concerned what they did might only work for certain email clients, but seems like they figured it out.

My only question to them is why do certain templates ask for city and state along with the name of the sender and most only ask for the name on the bottom (I stuck with the convention, and didn't put city and state on all of them because I noticed the inconsistency too late).

• Like 2

I have only received the generic response email acknowledging that they have received the email and it will de directed to the appropriate dept.  I am thing that department gets files under the letter G or T in the digital world. 

But I will always keep trying can we possibly be ignored forever. 

11 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

The only thing I agree with in that pathetic "hot take" was that I also agree he should start "fresh" somewhere "further south." Like, you know ... WAYYYY further south. 

lolololololololollololololololol