Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Dan Ban - Easy to Fill Out Online Petition to NFL Sponsors.

Koolblue13

Can you guys help me understand something. How is it that Gerry Richardson (I think that was his name) former owner of Carolina had to sell the team as soon as the allegations started coming to light and this predator, nothing has happened yet. I am no lawyer but how is it possible if the report from the Wilkerson report stated he should sell the team or be forced to sell so holds no water. I don’t get this. Maybe because I am invested in the team, and growing impatient, that I misremember how long it took to get Richardson out of Carolina, but I thought it was pretty quick. 

sigh.

Edited by sebestian
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I guarantee over half the people didn't put in their name where it said "your name here". They simply forwarded the text with little effort.  Instead of using the form letter I used the link to start the email, then changed the content and the subject line to show that I had actually put in the effort to get my voice heard.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I guarantee over half the people didn't put in their name where it said "your name here". They simply forwarded the text with little effort.  Instead of using the form letter I used the link to start the email, then changed the content and the subject line to show that I had actually put in the effort to get my voice heard.  

I did change the name but did use the form letter.  I'll get to writing my own, too, its a good idea.

so far just a response from Nike and USAA, personal response from USAA and form response from Nike.

Catching up with today's Keim podcast.  He suggested the best chance for Dan's ouster would be sponsors bailing on them effecting the NFL's bottom line ala the name change.

So it sounds like its fully on @Koolblue13 and this thread to take Dan down.  😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I did change the name but did use the form letter.  I'll get to writing my own, too, its a good idea.

so far just a response from Nike and USAA, personal response from USAA and form response from Nike.

Catching up with today's Keim podcast.  He suggested the best chance for Dan's ouster would be sponsoring bailing on them effecting the NFLs bottom line ala the name change.

So it sounds like its fully on @Koolblue13 and this thread to take Dan down.  😀

Someone posted it in the anus tart thread, I quoted it and said someone should start the thread and tso told me too, so here we are, but I'll take all the credit that comes anyway.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I wrote my own emails as well. Being a fan for 50 years I thought it was important for the sponsors to understand just what Dan Snyder has done to this once proud franchise. He is a cancer. And needs to be cut out of the NFL just like a tumor is removed from the body. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sebestian said:

That article that someone else posted in the other thread (vague enough for you? lol) could end up being tossed out by either Dan or the NFL (or both)...the one that talks about Congress having a "Me Too" slush fund for paying out all the sexual harassment settlements by Congress members.

22 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

I get that your approach is probably slightly more effective, but the most important part of something like this is sheer numbers. Sponsors aren't going to necessarily read every single email, especially if they are getting thousands a day. The more the better. Let's not make people feel like they can't take part unless they write personalized emails. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What Are All the Pepsi Products? PepsiCo’s 22 top global brands are Gatorade, Pepsi, Tropicana, Lay’s, Mountain Dew, Doritos, Diet Pepsi, Lipton, 7Up, Quaker, Cheetos, Mirinda, Aquafina, Ruffles, Tostitos, Pepsi Max, Sierra Mist, Fritos, Diet Mountain Dew, Starbucks ready-to-drink beverages, Brisk, and Walkers.

Good morning gentlemen and ladies.  I thought I would post Pepsi co top 22 products that we may purchase without even knowing that they are the manufacturer. I was shocked at Starbucks.  I personally boycotted this products myself, and I have written directly to Pepsi to alert them of this until they end the sponsorship agreement with the team and Mr. Snyder.

Lets keep this thing going.  

On a side not does anyone think that asking other teams message boards if they would get involved.  Most likely a stupid idea since other teams obviously benefit from a franchise so inept.

Not sure what do you guys think.  My best friend is a Steller's fan and he did me a solid and signed up and sent the emails.  Trying to recruit more.  

Kudos to Koolblue 13 for taking iniative and providing a forum for us to use.  Thank you

Edited by sebestian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, sebestian said:

What Are All the Pepsi Products? PepsiCo’s 22 top global brands are Gatorade, Pepsi, Tropicana, Lay’s, Mountain Dew, Doritos, Diet Pepsi, Lipton, 7Up, Quaker, Cheetos, Mirinda, Aquafina, Ruffles, Tostitos, Pepsi Max, Sierra Mist, Fritos, Diet Mountain Dew, Starbucks ready-to-drink beverages, Brisk, and Walkers.

Good morning gentlemen and ladies.  I thought I would post Pepsi co top 22 products that we may purchase without even knowing that they are the manufacturer. I was shocked at Starbucks.  I personally boycotted this products myself, and I have written directly to Pepsi to alert them of this until they end the sponsorship agreement with the team and Mr. Snyder.

Lets keep this thing going.  

On a side not does anyone think that asking other teams message boards if they would get involved.  Most likely a stupid idea since other teams obviously benefit from a franchise so inept.

Not sure what do you guys think.  My best friend is a Steller's fan and he did me a solid and signed up and sent the emails.  Trying to recruit more.  

Kudos to Koolblue 13 for taking iniative and providing a forum for us to use.  Thank you

Yes, absolutely. My friends who are NFC fans miss the rivalry. They would like to see us competitive again. They are not really worried that we would become the next patriots with a new owner lol. Maybe there are some who would prefer to keep us down for competitive reasons, but there are also fans of every team who are concerned with sexual misconduct in the workplace. Many fans of all teams have been or know people who have been victims. Keep in mind they haven’t followed the story nearly as closely as we have. But I think a lot of people when they learn the details will get on board and help us. Forward the link the everyone you know, football fan or not. It’s now or never folks! Do everything you can now, or prepare for eternal snyder suckitude.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

What did USAA say? I am also a member, they're one I did not send an email to...

saw someone post a response on reddit that said as of right now they are comfortable with the steps that have been made to change the work culture or something to that effect.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

What did USAA say? I am also a member, they're one I did not send an email to...

They said,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your feedback. 

23 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I believe so yeah and im not sure what they can or cannot do with the terms of the sponsorship 

As long as they are hearing from us that's all that matters. If anything they have more say since they are and NFL sponsor not just team. I see that as a positive. 

Congress isn't law enforcement. How many times have they blustered and bloviated at people for nothing to be done? It's grandstanding. I don't get why people thought they'd force him out.

I'm convinced Snyder has so much dirt and so many receipts on people that no one is going to do anything. 

Just now, ntotoro said:

Congress isn't law enforcement. How many times have they blustered and bloviated at people for nothing to be done? It's grandstanding. I don't get why people thought they'd force him out.

I'm convinced Snyder has so much dirt and so many receipts on people that no one is going to do anything. 

I mean they got more people to pay attention, at least locally. It's not much but it was something. I know this much. The NFL on it's own will do more than nothing, they will cover everything up. The real shame is that there wasn't this amount of pressure from congress when these allegations first came to light, before the Beth Wilkinson oral report bs. 

6 hours ago, ntotoro said:

Congress can hold Snyder and the NFL in contempt for not delivering the requested documents though. Which can then be referred to the DOJ for prosecution. So no. It isnt just grandstanding.