Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Dan Ban - Easy to Fill Out Online Petition to NFL Sponsors.

Koolblue13

This is the only way to really make anything happen. Make enough noise about hitting them in the wallet and hope it scares them a bit.

It's also a great way to bring some light to the way domestic abuse and sexual assault is drastically ignored by the NFL. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Great idea KoolBlue13!

What amazes me is (other than PFT) the relative lack of media uproar over both the institutional mistreatment of women under Dan's tenure  AND Friday's shocking revelation that the NFL and Snyder had used a joint defense strategy to insure that Beth Wilkinson's findings never saw the light of day.

This is clearly a case of legally sanctioned corporate corruption at its worst.

In a straw poll of several televised sports talk shows Friday I saw at best a perfunctory mention of the previous days congressional hearings.

First Take specifically ignored the entire matter. It was as if it never occured. This is especially disappointing given Molly Qerim's usual penchant for any sports related issue concerning the treatment of women.

It's almost as if the NFL has issued a gag order for its media partners on this matter but of course that's absurd. After all we have a free and independent press unburdened by economic considerations.

Or do we?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

15 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Confused old fart needs help:

So what do I do?

After I copy the original, add my name and address where and how do I send it? (It's probably obvious but I'd rather be embarrassed and right than independent and wrong.)

Just click on the links on the right and hit send.

Then share it to all of your social media platforms.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Just click on the links on the right and hit send.

Then share it to all of your social media platforms.

Oh I see!

So I send a copy to each corporate sponsor. I thought the list of sponsors was part of the letter I would be sending. Got it.

If that's the case maybe it is better, for those of us willing to take the time, to send an individually written letter that addresses our mutual concerns.

Thanks KB13.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Oh I see!

So I send a copy to each corporate sponsor. I thought the list of sponsors was part of the letter I would be sending. Got it.

If that's the case maybe it is better, for those of us willing to take the time, to send an individually written letter that addresses our mutual concerns.

Thanks KB13.

This is a super easy way to just keep sending email after email, but personalized ones definitely matter too.

I think it needs to be hit in major bulk more than anything and come from across the league.

• Like 1

Thanks that made it easy. I am actually still working on my personalized letter, so in the meantime I went ahead and sent out the form letter. I’m going to do both. And I’m going to have an extra special one for Nike. 
I encourage everybody to do this. It took me no more than five minutes. I have no idea if this will have any effect, but as a longtime fan I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t try. I am so tired of this embarrassing dumpster fire. I want to win like everybody else, but even more importantly I also want to have a respectable franchise that I can be proud to be a fan of. Those things are possible but… First, Snyder must go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tweeted @shaqtoday. I provided him with my passion for the team and provided him as many articles and links pertains to the toxic culture Snyder has let manifest within the so called organization. Hopefully he has some powerful friends and at the very least severe ties between papa johns and this team. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

This was promoted on sports talk radio here in ATL.   Dukes and Bell were absolutely ****ting on Snyder on my way home from work Wednesday, worst owner OF ANY TEAM EVER...truly giving him the business.  I couldn't help but laugh and be sad at the same time. 

The more other markets hate Snyder, the better. I don't think boycotts work, in general, but one can hope...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

The more other markets hate Snyder, the better. I don't think boycotts work, in general, but one can hope...

Good point. Maybe the other 31 owners should be added with the list of sponsors. After all, they are the ones who have been protecting Snyder. Wouldn’t hurt to get that out there. Even fans of other teams should be reminded, that if their teams owners continue to protect Snyder then they are condoning his actions.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 9:18 AM, woodpecker said:

Thanks that made it easy. I am actually still working on my personalized letter, so in the meantime I went ahead and sent out the form letter. I’m going to do both. And I’m going to have an extra special one for Nike. 
I encourage everybody to do this. It took me no more than five minutes. I have no idea if this will have any effect, but as a longtime fan I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t try. I am so tired of this embarrassing dumpster fire. I want to win like everybody else, but even more importantly I also want to have a respectable franchise that I can be proud to be a fan of. Those things are possible but… First, Snyder must go

Do share your letter for Nike, please.  I've become pretty anti-Swoosh.

On 2/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, Riggo#44 said:

Has anyone noticed about many of THEIR corporate sponsors blow? Papa Johns? Sucks. Anheiser-Busch? Sucks. Geico? Bank of America? Double suck.

Their buddy.  Not our.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 2