Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Was thinking about Will Fuller.  Injury prone but still young.

One of the best deep threats in the league, he’s worth a look especially if his price is suppressed due to injuries and suspension. He’s unreal running free deep and Wentz can actually hit those shots 

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I really hope we don't sign A.J. Klein to start at MLB.   Former Panther.    we need someone better.  A real starter.  Not another Bostic.

MLB has to be the biggest need for an impact player on this team! Any other position is a nice addition, MLB just screams for a huge impact player.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Was thinking about Will Fuller.  Injury prone but still young.

16 minutes ago, Conn said:

One of the best deep threats in the league, he’s worth a look especially if his price is suppressed due to injuries and suspension. He’s unreal running free deep and Wentz can actually hit those shots 

I'd definitely take 8-12 games of Fuller if the price was right. He really opens things up for an offense when he is on the field. 

• Like 2

Would be interesting to know the suitors and competing offers on some of these deals for guys like Scherff and Tomlinson.  

I understand it’s a business, but as someone who makes merely a smidge of what these dudes make…I tend to weigh the pros and cons when making employment decisions and $$$ doesn’t always do the trick for me.