Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Bottom Bowl pt. 572

Who wins the game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Toilet bowl Award in the NFCE ?

When: January 9th  1 p.m. 

Where: Metlife Stadium 

This Sunday the weary WFT will travel north to take on the New York Giants in a game that is pointless, unless draft pick order is being considered. 

Both teams are battered and bruised and at or near the bottom of the NFC.

The Giants are coming off a less than impressive 29-3 beatdown in Chicago, as Da Bears jumped up to a quick 14-0 lead in the first and never looked back. New York got a lone FG in the 2nd qtr and that was it, they looked to be in full tank mode. Giants QB Mike Glennon managed a grand total of 24 yds passing with a QBR of  5.3. wow.

The lone bright spot was the RB Barkley going for 102 yds rushing but overall they just didn't show up to play.

The WFT took on the Eagles in FedEx Field, and started off doing good. TH started out going 7-7 in passing and jumped out to a quick 10-0 lead, but then the Eagles settled down and began to move the ball and put points up on the board. 

Jaret Patterson was the lead rusher, going for 57 yds and a TD, but the offensive woes continue for this team as they bogged down and became predictable. Injuries have taken its toll on this team, as it always seems to do, year after year, and throw in Covid and it was a huge blow for the entire team.

Defensively, I was left once again scratching my head, seeing an Eagle WR catch a pass with five, FIVE WFT defenders all around him but none of them appeared to want to get between the WR and the QB so it was pitch-n-catch. Confusion between players as to who is covering who or who is supposed to be where is becoming an every-game experience. 

The only collapse worse than the WFT was the stands, when a section collapsed, luckily no one was injured { that I know of }.

So, the last game of this forgettable season is upon us, playoff hopes gone, so I would say it is a pride game, but there's really nothing to be proud of by either team. 

Does Rivera sit some or alot of the starters to prevent injury?

Who will be the QB ? 

Will the over/under be in the teens?

When the dust settles and the tears are dried up,

the WFT manages to win the game as the Giants may start a bunch of homeless people just to ensure a loss, but it will still be a battle.

Final score: WFT 23

Giants 13

First correct score prediction wins a new WFT cap and a Cooley jersey. 

Good luck to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

We destroy the giants and people **** and complain about draft position 

I will be one of those guys complaining if we barely squeak past them.  I am looking for an outcome similar to how Dallas waxed us.

• Like 1