Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Really tough  game to watch. I expected it would be bad -- but nothing like this.

However, I now see  the Dallas HC is a disgusting slob, especially when he was trying to run up the score before the end of the half.  This really renewed my hate for the entire Dallas franchise,Seeing McCarthy smirking away on the sidelines today -- really seals the deal for me.  

19 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They should’ve taken the frustration from Tuesday night and laid it out on Dallas tonight. 

I hate Dallas, but some of the players are barely over Covid.  We were decimated before that, but had some talent left.  I’m sort of happy to have seen the fight between Allen and Payne.  I get tired of players acting like they care less.  It really sucks though.  That Eagle’s loss was the beginning of the end.  Heineke is a good backup, but he cannot compete with his arm.  I think he’s still not recovered and is staying in the pocket too long.

Oh, and F Dallas for challenging a call with this blowout.