Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

3 minutes ago, ultravin said:

yeah i do.  he's the president of this team!  he's overall in charge of this.  he's overall in charge of the crap that's out there on the field.

No. He's not. He's business side only & has absolutely zero to do with coaches or personnel. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My wife and I were/are huge Favre fans, watched as many of his games as we could around the Skins games.  We both are one dumb ****ing team name away from pulling for the Packers full time.  I've said this for an eternity, Favre is the only non-Redskins jersey I could ever wear. 

Like my best friend who was a die-hard Bills fan his entire life said, fan free agency when he dumped them cause they sucked lol.

Went back to my childhood team with the Rams. I loved them as a kid until Theismann took over the Skins. I sort of juggled both teams until the late 80s when the Rams traded Dickerson. Got back interested in them again when they returned to LA. Childhood fondness. Then dropping the Redskins name ended it for me. I just can't identify with a nameless team and a dysfunctional FO owned and ran by a shrew.

I still have my Joe T Redskins auto helmet and still fond of those years, but this current franchise is something I don't know.

Edited by SlinginSammy HOF '63
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah man.  It's just inevitable at this point that whatever team name they roll out in a few weeks to try and distract people from this ****ty season is going to be a disaster.  

Like I said before, I don't know if I could ever really stop watching this team 100%, but I just want to watch something better and support something better.  Snyder has micturated all over this franchise for over two decades now, I used to be really mad about it, now it just makes me sad.

Yeah I shut the TV off, and am generally annoyed, but who didn't see this coming? We're hemorrhaging players due to injury, COVID, and god know what. We had to play on Tuesday and then travel to Dallas. We're starting David Mayo and some guy that was so new to the team he basically got the "QB Bills" treatment for an intro tonight. Yeah getting blowed out like this sucks, but really, this is unsurprising. I fully expected this to be an ugly, ugly game.

1 minute ago, ultravin said:

lmfaoooo, you are so smart!!!!  you don't understand to position of PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS!  please shut your damn mouth already, anything you reply after this makes you look like a complete idiot, so just stop!

Which one of you guys is going to poke the other one in the head?  🤣

• Haha 1

I have zero problems with Ron right now. I don't love Turner, but I don't really have problems with him either. I'm more ambivalent about Del Rio, but our defense is made of backups and duct tape. I don't see how we can give a final grade on him when he's working with trash.

• Like 1

We are out watching at a local bar. We are the only WFT fans here. It’s all Cowboys jerseys. To the point I asked the bartender (who is on his Bryant jersey) if this was a Cowboys bar and we just never realized it. 

I committed to buying shots for the bar when we end up winning. I feel pretty secure in my decision to not be worried about my bank account. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ultravin said:

lmfaoooo, you are so smart!!!!  you don't understand to position of PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS!  please shut your damn mouth already, anything you reply after this makes you look like a complete idiot, so just stop!

Lmaooooo no, YOU stop. stop being wrong.  He’s not in charge of player personnel, not in charge of coaches or players. That’s not his job. stop. LOLLLLL

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah man.  It's just inevitable at this point that whatever team name they roll out in a few weeks to try and distract people from this ****ty season is going to be a disaster.  

Like I said before, I don't know if I could ever really stop watching this team 100%, but I just want to watch something better and support something better.  Snyder has micturated all over this franchise for over two decades now, I used to be really mad about it, now it just makes me sad.

I'll always watch them, but they will not be my primary focus if we make the switch.  There is only two team names we accept, The Washington Football Team or Redwolves, anything other, I'm out, cause all the ****ing other names are ****.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ultravin said:

yeah i do.  he's the president of this team!  he's overall in charge of this.  he's overall in charge of the crap that's out there on the field.  but you do you.  i've been a fan of the 'redskins' before they got cancelled!  i remember them before the snyder era, winning 3 super bowls!  i remember them hating dallas!  i remember them beating the crap out of dallas during those years! if dallas did that crap, bringing their benches to rfk, i would bet dexter, charles, wilber, that defense, would be head hunting every single dallas player every down.  

I would bet that half of this sub was here before the 80s man.  

It might be good to start with team structure and responsibility. Jason Wright as president is about that the only thing the Team got right in the last 3 year. 

Edited by dc1

3 minutes ago, ultravin said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

We are out watching at a local bar. We are the only WFT fans here. It’s all Cowboys jerseys. To the point I asked the bartender (who is on his Bryant jersey) if this was a Cowboys bar and we just never realized it. 

I committed to buying shots for the bar when we end up winning. I feel pretty secure in my decision to not be worried about my bank account. 

Are you in DC?  🤣

• Haha 1