Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

welp, i guess we have to start somewhere. good on the offense, i honestly thought we might get shutout + blown out. 

Wouldn't put it past this team to figure out a way to score negative 7 points on a play somewhere in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

He absolutely is a stop gap qb, just not a 16 game stop gap qb.

Well then he isn’t a stop gap is he. A stop gap QB can play a season or 2 until you get your franchise QB….that is not him. He is a spot start at best. 

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Lol, I’m a huge WFT fan.  The hatred for Dallas and everything Texas represents runs deep.  Whatever hurts their chances (short of death) I am all for. 

You need to step away from sports if you get that aggressive about them. I legitimately fear for your family.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, cougs said:

Do you think that’s what they are discussing on the Dallas message board or maybe Green Bay’s earlier?

Of course. Gameday message board conversations are entirely reactionary based. Even, if the team you're rooting for, wins consistently, there's always individuals that are questioning isolated third down play calls.