Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of … Wait… Who the hell is this guy?

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 10.06.59 PM.png

Just now, clskinsfan said:

My parents lived there for 15 years. The entire town is absolute trash. And I am not saying that just because I cant stand the Eagles. 

I live an hour south in Delaware.  They are the worst.  Like their existence makes God say, "Ehhhh, I think these humans may have been a mistake"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No it’s not. You talk **** about how good you are and you have a 10-0 lead and you completely crap the bed. They had a chance to stamp their legitimacy and instead they created more questions than they answered.

Did they talk ****?  If so I didn’t hear that.  And if they did, then yeah I take back my assessment.  Don’t talk it if you can’t bring it. 

I was watching that pass to Terry from the kitchen, was the cornerback playing the ball before the contact because from my view from afar, Terry was running down sideline and DB basically just bodied him off his own route.  I couldn't tell if he was turned around to play the ball, but the contact happened well before the ball was there.