Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Panthers Prediction Thread: Kitty Tamers Line Up Its Fig Newton Time !

skins island connection

Who Wins The Game?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cam pick up where he left off or will Heinicke?

9 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

CMC will run a lot.  Then he run some more.  And after that he will tack on another 100 yards.

Panthers Defense is solid.

They will control the time of possession and will play good on defense and win.

28-17 Carolina 

10 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

CMC will run a lot.  Then he run some more.  And after that he will tack on another 100 yards.

Panthers Defense is solid.

They will control the time of possession and will play good on defense and win.

28-17 Carolina 

Considering we’ve been one of the top run defenses in the league this year and CMC is always injured, not to mention Cam starting I can’t see that happening.

It could be the beginning of a stretch of games where they catch lightning in a bottle, then fall flat at the end, when its really needed.

But honestly, I have no earthly idea which team will come out to play Sunday;

1. the same team that quieted Brady and played like a functioning team, should play?

2. a team that will come out ready to celebrate anything positive they do and end up getting embarrassed on the very next play, and downhill from there.

2 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

WFT 31

Panthers 20

Gibson and Carter have a day.

Carter's growing on me bigtime. Kinda makes me wonder why we signed Samuel aside from the Rivera connection. They have very similar skillsets from my perspective.

Edited by Chump Bailey

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

Bates is better than some think. He's not a gazelle like freakish athlete in the mold of Pitts but he is solid and does everything well. I would not be surprised if he becomes a mainstay in this offense. 

I agree. He has a Kittle/Kelce type ceiling.

I wonder if Reyes will get some snaps this week as an off ball TE. Having both Bates and Reyes on the field could really make for some fun packages to run and throw out of.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

lolol are you seriously comparing him to two TEs who are top 5 in the league including one who might end up going down as the GOAT? Based on what exactly? Because he's a big white dorky looking guy?

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

lolol are you seriously comparing him to two TEs who are top 5 in the league including one who might end up going down as the GOAT? Based on what exactly? Because he's a big white dorky looking guy?

I'm categorizing him as a good all around inline TE, that should be productive in the passing game because of decent measurables and the ability to find holes in the zone and using two of the best players like that as the best examples.

Do you understand that?

5 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I wonder if Reyes will get some snaps this week as an off ball TE. Having both Bates and Reyes on the field could really make for some fun packages to run and throw out of.

They're slowly increasing Reyes' play time each week. He got four snaps on offence against the Bucs, along with twelve on special teams, although the only one I really noticed on offense was when he semi-whiffed on a block, but it's all good experience.

I'm looking forward to him getting his first reception, and then him and Milne getting their first TDs. Should be quite emotional for the young'uns.

• Like 1