Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr Ed's Mile High Ride

TK
Message added by TK,

854007137_ScreenShot2021-10-31at7_21_22PM.thumb.png.c04efb06d5e19f58dd2c6ee286db677b.png

Just now, tomwvr said:

Lol

7-9 winning the divisions last year is no defense of this team and what it does.

Won the division is won the division. Are you seeing the same QB play as last year right now? Not even close. Heinike is a feisty player. But he is a backup at best. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Won the division is won the division. Are you seeing the same QB play as last year right now? Not even close. Heinike is a feisty player. But he is a backup at best. 

No argument. But of the two

active qbs he is the better of the two.

and I suspect that Allen is not 100 Percent 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't buy tickets to the Raiders game.

I am now officially going to Vegas just to see Vegas and the sights.

Really wish I had picked a warmer month though.

Oh well.

Vegas should still be warm in December right? My dad goes every November and it’s in the 70’s.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Mpvanskins said:

As a fan base we need to stop buying anything with this teams name on it or attending games. We can’t support this.

This is already happening.  The stadium is empty every week and if you walk around your community on game day there’s never been less burgundy and gold.  You can’t stink for a generation and not see a sales decline.  Without revenue sharing and massive tv deals, this team would be headed toward bankruptcy 

• Like 2

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Vegas should still be warm in December right? My dad goes every November and it’s in the 70’s.

I know nothing of Vegas honestly but I hear it's the coldest month of the year for them and averages 60 degrees.

So swimming at the pool is kind of out.

But sweating bullets is too so I'll take the trade off.

• Like 1

The rational part of me says at 2-5 already and with the injuries and a defense that couldn't stop a kindergarten class... a loss doesn't really hurt us. My inner 11 year old wants some wins god darn it.

We are moving the ball. We just can't score.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Cuing @ConnSKINS26to tell us that it's a strong arm when he can plant his feet and throw.  

Ya know, even guys that don't have an arm can throw it pretty far if they get their weight behind it. They say that six fifths of the power of your throw comes from your ankles.

(This was in a John Madden voice)

• Haha 3