Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr Ed's Mile High Ride

TK
Message added by TK,

854007137_ScreenShot2021-10-31at7_21_22PM.thumb.png.c04efb06d5e19f58dd2c6ee286db677b.png

Something I'll be paying attention to is Offensive Holding vs our D-line. I feel like our Defense was built around the idea that Offenses will need to hold to stop all of our rushers. Sadly the NFL has made an effort to reduce offensive holding and that has really limited us. But I'm split-screen-ing Colts/Titans and Miami/Buffalo and there have been 2x o-holding per half, which is what I would expect our D-line to generate and subjectively feel like I've been seeing the past few weeks around the league. Let's see if the refs at OUR game will call holding like the refs are around the rest of the NFL...

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm ready for the boring ass 17-14 game full of mistakes, sloppy play and penalties.

Thats why I'm pregaming with the bears 9ers. Lowered expectations. 

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Holy **** what a TD by Fields!!!

That was ****ing awesome and the kicker ****ing misses it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Brevin Jordan just scored in his first NFL game. Really liked him in the draft. Davis Mills is learning on the job as a QB as well. Liked him too. Dont get me wrong. Houston is a bad football team. But they are at least trying to build for a future without Watson. 

I think a lot of us were high on those two. There was a Brevin Jordan fan that popped up after the draft going nuts about how he was a future HoFer:ols:

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

So Cosmi, Lucas and Scherff out. Samuel and Brown out. Thomas out. Good start.

Gibson really banged up too. 

Pretty sure their defense is mashed up too.

• Like 1