• Now
    • Between now and Fitz is off IR and cleared to play
    • Wait until Fitz is medically cleared to play and off IR
    • Let him play out the 2021 season
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • OP is a Taylor Hater

24 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Spaceman Spiff 5th or 7th isn't high enough to get a franchise QB in this weak class, so the difference between the two is negligible.  We should trade down in that scenario and try to get two first rounders for next draft.

Fair enough, but you could get more for a 5th than you could for a 7th or later.  

7 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

The int was a back shoulder throw that was off by about one foot.  The WR was way to slow to look back shoulder.  If the throw is one foot toward the front corner of the end zone and Terry is the WR, it is an easy TD.  It had zero to do with arm strength.  

That was my impression. The WR wasn’t expecting the ball and the throw wasn’t perfect. At the point the WR should not be expecting perfect passes. Lol

11 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I think if we played this same exact game 10 times you guys win 7 out of 10 times. We were lucky today. Holding Rodgers to 24 points is great too.

We held you guys to exactly your average score. Leading up to this week GB has averaged 24.0 points per game.

That's the second week in a row that we've held a high powered offense to their average points scored (KC's average was 30.8 per game and we allowed 31).

So our defense isn't shutting anyone down, but they've been "ok" over the past couple of games. The offense has been putrid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Fair enough, but you could get more for a 5th than you could for a 7th or later.  

Man, its not worth it to me.  I'm taking my dad to the Tampa game, I dont want them to lose for draft picks. We did that for Griffin, we did that for Chase. What has that got us

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

We held you guys to exactly your average score. Leading up to this week GB has averaged 24.0 points per game.

That's the second week in a row that we've held a high powered offense to their average points scored (KC's average was 30.8 per game and we allowed 31).

So our defense isn't shutting anyone down, but they've been "ok" over the past couple of games. The offense has been putrid.

Our next three games are brutal. @Arizona, @KC and Seattle at home. We play like we did today we’re looking at losing at least 2 out of 3.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Man, its not worth it to me.  I'm taking my dad to the Tampa game, I dont want them to lose for draft picks. We did that for Griffin, we did that for Chase. What has that got us

Well for Griffin it got us arguably the most exciting year of football any of us have witnessed from this franchise in the past 20 years.  It sucks how it ended but we can all remember how much fun that was for one season. 

No worries, they're going to lose to Tampa for draft picks or simply because they're not as good.  At least your dad will say he got to see Brady in person, that's worth the price of admission.  

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well for Griffin it got us arguably the most exciting year of football any of us have witnessed from this franchise in the past 20 years.  It sucks how it ended but we can all remember how much fun that was for one season. 

No worries, they're going to lose to Tampa for draft picks or simply because they're not as good.  At least your dad will say he got to see Brady in person, that's worth the price of admission.  

What did you think of the 2005 Team? I remember that team making the playoffs. How bout the 2015 team?

I don’t think making a switch from Heineke truly breathes life into this team.  But I think eventually, probably during the bye week, Ron will have no choice but to make a switch.

They win maybe at best 3 or 4 more games the rest of the season, no matter who starts.  Probably split with Philly, win one of Denver or Carolina, and beat the Giants.  

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That was supposed to be 10+ years, not just one when you make a sacrifice like that.  That season gives me hope for how to save the fan base, but thats it, low return on investment. 

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Pretty much, thanks.

20 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

If I remember right you played Seattle tough right?

Yes and for 1.5 quarters we were winning and fed ex was louder than anything I've ever heard especially being up 14-0...or 14-3 or something of course we know how the game transpired but man that was exciting for me at least the crowd was LOUD for 1.5 quarters. 

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Yes and for 1.5 quarters we were winning and fed ex was louder than anything I've ever heard especially being up 14-0...or 14-3 or something of course we know how the game transpired but man that was exciting for me at least the crowd was LOUD for 1.5 quarters. 

The one I remember I swore was in Seattle. You guys were only down by 3 at one point. Shaun Alexander was their running back.

35 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

Yeah... that's an awful throw. 

28 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

He underthrew a 20 yard pass by 5 yards. It was also way too far inside if he meant to throw a back shoulder pass. 

He does not have an NFL arm. 

Clearly you guys missed how Scott Turner ran out onto the field and hit Heinicke's arm as he was throwing that ball. It's all his fault.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

The one I remember I swore was in Seattle. You guys were only down by 3 at one point. Shaun Alexander was their running back.

When RG3 played it was a home game for us, the rest were all in Seattle, the most memorable one for me was when Anthony Mix on a kickoff recovered the ball and I thought we scored but you can't advanced the ball and I remember being so bummed about it. The one in 2005 was one where our beloved first round draft pick Carlos Rogers who was blind apparently had dropped a for sure pick six.

Edited by CjSuAvE22

1 hour ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

When RG3 played it was a home game for us, the rest were all in Seattle, the most memorable one for me was when Anthony Mix on a kickoff recovered the ball and I thought we scored but you can't advanced the ball and I remember being so bummed about it. The one in 2005 was one where our beloved first round draft pick Carlos Rogers who was blind apparently had dropped a for sure pick six.

That recovery honestly was a momentum killer as it seems everyone thought you could score then found out you couldn’t advance it.  We ended up getting no points and it swung the whole game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

the offense doesn't get into the positions it was being putrid

12 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

He underthrew a 20 yard pass by 5 yards. It was also way too far inside if he meant to throw a back shoulder pass. 

He does not have an NFL arm. 

You said it.

That's not even an "NFL throw" the way the deep out to the far sideline is for QBs.

Missing the throw by that much is just terrible. You want to overthrow that to the back pylon, if anything. Shows that he lacks some situational awareness.