Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

Given how low my expectations were going into this one the fact that we've got stops and forced turnovers and been competitive already feels like some sort of win. If we can actually pull off the W it could be a season changer. Long way to go and a lot to do but a huge half coming up. 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Raise your hand if you thought we’d be leading at the half, by ANY amount of points. 

then slap yourself in the face cause you’re lying 

I did. I have us winning today because it is my 24th anniversary. Well at least wishing they win for ST and me. :)

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

multiple scott free WRs. TH had his pick.

I honestly think that is why he double clutched

very true. he had Humphries running wide open on the outside further downfield behind RSJ. i feel like TH felt more comfortable taking the intermediate shot in the middle of the field than the longball to Humphries as to not under/overthrow him

The defense made some big plays in the first half. They key was keeping KC out of the endzone and preventing the game from being a shootout.  This is likely the only type of game that WFT has any chance to win.  I still would say the odds are against them if WFT isn't up by at least 10 with 5mins to go in the 4th quarter, but they have kept the game interesting and competitive so far at least.  Offense needs to take more advantage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

very true. he had Humphries running wide open on the outside further downfield behind RSJ. i feel like TH felt more comfortable taking the intermediate shot in the middle of the field than the longball to Humphries as to not under/overthrow him

You could see the gears turning in TH's head as he tried to determine who's bank account to support.

He honestly had too many guys too wide open.

Amazing to watch

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don’t understand the point of running plays but not actually using the timeouts to try and get points but whatever I’ll take it 

if the first pass had been completed we likely would have from there.  The incompletion meant it was possible we'd have to punt the ball back so we had to adjust.  With the incomplete pass and seeing the D the Chiefs were running the next two plays I guess they decided it wasn't worth it