Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The ATL Birds That Need A Bath Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1375467994_ScreenShot2021-10-03at4_25_38PM.thumb.png.d8354ef598aff9fab283fcbf28b084e4.png

1 minute ago, Juan1812 said:

I feel your love for Chase...I get it. You can't see it. It's cool. I remember being just like you when I was 10.

Yep. You got me. Nothing like resorting to personal attacks to make yourself feel like a boss on a message board. I commend you.

It’s all the refs fault this team sucks. Got it. Bad calls happen in every game for every team. Good teams overcome bad officiating by being competent enough to do the bare minimum like tackling, kicking extra points and sacking the QB. Not us. It’s just a big pitty party where we defect blame. 

2 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

All he had to do was tackle him. That’s all. He didn’t do that. It’s on him. 

You say he's supposw to tackle him but if u watched Ryan he is preparing to throw the ball. His arm is fully wound up..he goes through thr motion of throwing it and doesn't release it. If he threw the ball and chase continues to tackle him that's roughing the passer. He pulled up.  And once he saw the ball he went for it. Which hit Ryan in the shoulder/neck area

2 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Sad. Why r we ALWAYS the team to 'get right's' against.

Chase is only a factor when negative...when is it our turn to have nice things damn?!

Never. It will never be our turn. 

snyder will be our owner until he’s no longer living and then son Gerry will take over. 

It’ll be 100 years until this team is good again. 

Just now, Florgon79 said:

It’s all the refs fault this team sucks. Got it. Bad calls happen in every game for every team. Good teams overcome bad officiating by being competent enough to do the bare minimum like tackling, kicking extra points and sacking the QB. Not us. It’s just a big pitty party where we defect blame. 

I agree to a certain extent because we also can't tackle on defense.