Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else beyond frustrated??

Giddy4Gibson

16 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

It will be a get right game for one of these squads.... Our D or the Falcons offense.

Washington is usually the cure for whatever ails you in recent decades.  I hate to say. 

However, I have faith that this week things start to look up.  Sometimes getting your ass handed to you is a wake up call.    

The truly sad thing about this thread is that it was started after the Chargers game, a game which we by most measures should not have even been competitive in, but in all actuality had a decent shot to win.  Now, two games later, that game is starting to look like it may be the highlight of the whole damn season...  

This ish is getting old.  I just turned 50 this year and I'm about to the point of no longer giving a damn.  It has probably taken me longer to get to that point than most people, but yesterday, for the first time in like forever, I just spent the day shopping, having lunch, and running errands with the wife instead of parking my ass on the couch just to be disappointed yet again.  Even the wife was shocked.  I told her that it just isn't worth it anymore.  Hope I have something positive to come back to later this season or next, but I'm certainly not hopeful.

Sigh.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

Washington is usually the cure for whatever ails you in recent decades.  I hate to say. 

However, I have faith that this week things start to look up.  Sometimes getting your ass handed to you is a wake up call.    

Our D has been getting their ass handed 3 weeks in a row.

How many wake up call do these guys need?

I'm ok with one.

If they need more than that, then, they're just not good.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

The failed QB sneak attempt in the 4th quarter yesterday was something else as well. I don't remember seeing a sneak get blown up to the extent than that one was. It was like our guys just wanted out of there.

I cannot agree more on both points! They played like they just wanted out of there basically in the third quarter! 

Pre-season I was like well our D will keep us in games and we will be competitive. That sounds like a silly take on things now SMH. 

Part of me thinks we can get right and beat up on the Falcons. Part of me starts to think that we have no answer for QB in a QB driven league and our elite defense is completely fraudulent. Calvin Ridley and Pitts are going to have a field day. Can’t believe I said no to golf yesterday and wanted to watch the game instead, smh. 

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Great movie. I watched it so many times when I was 8 that I had every single line memorized.

I have terrible parents.

"Or else Pizza...is gonna send out for you!"  

"You're delicious....hahahahahahhaha"  

download (1).jpg

Edited by Painkiller

4 hours ago, max21 said:

Part of me thinks we can get right and beat up on the Falcons. Part of me starts to think that we have no answer for QB in a QB driven league and our elite defense is completely fraudulent. Calvin Ridley and Pitts are going to have a field day. Can’t believe I said no to golf yesterday and wanted to watch the game instead, smh. 

As for the QB, don't judge TH on the Buffalo game, that's a tough place to get your first ever road start and he didn't get much help. Who knows, if Logan doesnt fumble, maybe the game goes differently and TH gains confidence? The play caller needs to help TH out more and this week should be a different story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Great movie. I watched it so many times when I was 8 that I had every single line memorized.

I have terrible parents.

It's still my favorite movie. I just had someone do a commission of Dark Helmet on Velvet. 

5 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

This season is starting to feel very 2013-ish....I can't wait for the media to leak that Taylor Heinicke requested a meeting with Rivera and Dan and brought his dad to the meeting... 

Bud Heinicken?

23 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Albert Haynesworth had the right idea. Anybody who comes here and actually wastes their time trying is a total sucker.

Dan Snyder is a man who believes in money.  Not heart, not character, just money.  And in his 21 years of ownership, he has attracted people by throwing out money.  Remember the year when he tried to buy a championship and brought in Deion Sanders and Jeff George?

what we have been seeing on the field for these 2 decades is a reflection of The owner.  You have players that collect fat paychecks and just mail it in on game day, because for them, like him, it’s just about the money.

and the other thing is Dan Snyder wants to be able to take credit for any success on the field- he wants to be able to play with his toy franchise, even though he has no business sticking his nose in it.  As a result you have decades of seeing great coaches leave for elsewhere, and horrible personnel decisions that haunt the franchise for years and years.

Edited by ananoman

41 minutes ago, ananoman said:

Dan Snyder is a man who believes in money.  Not heart, not character, just money.  And in his 21 years of ownership, he has attracted people by throwing out money.  Remember the year when he tried to buy a championship and brought in Deion Sanders and Jeff George?

what he have been seeing on the field for these 2 decades is a reflection of The owner.  You have players that collect fat paychecks and just mail it in on game day, because for them, it’s just about the money.

and the other thing is Dan Snyder wants to be able to take credit for any success on the field- he wants to be able to play with his toy franchise, even though he has no business sticking his nose in it.  As a result you have decades of seeing great coaches leave for elsewhere, and horrible personnel decisions that haunt the franchise for years and years.

Ain’t no doubt about it. We have a scrub owner. It’s why we suck and will always suck.