Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Why? It’s a waste of time. This is all about gauging individual performances by fringe players. Who gives a crap if we win or lose. That’s not the point.

I agree completely...but that doesn't mean I can't hope for a competitive game.  Just more fun to watch and makes speculation about who makes the roster more enjoyable.

One aspect of sports I've never understood is why teams play players who they are evaluating with players that won't even make the team, surely they should be playing with the 1st team offense and Defense. How do teams know how good or bad a player is without giving them a realistic shot. I'm only talking about players who have a chance to make our 53 man roster. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

We know what Young and our young defense can do, but I think Fitz and Heineke should have played. 

Unless Heineke had a chance at starting (which he didn't), why play either of them when benching so many other players, like the starting oline?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ejay183 said:

Usually when a 3rd QB is starting the season is over unless it's a god awful season for every team in the division like last year 

Right, which is why I don’t see the point in keeping him over someone with potential 

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Raise your blood pressure over this game if you want to Captain.

Silly as it is.

Oh my blood pressure is A OK. Delicious Voodoo Ranger in hand.

I hope more than anything that you're right, but you can't deny that we say the same things year after year. We'll all find out soon enough.

• Like 1