Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2021 Annual WFT Related Fantasy Team Names

LetThePointsSoar

It's that time of year, kids.  We're all getting ready for drafts, and one of the best parts is picking a creative team name. 

If you're like me, I always have a team name that is connected to a current WFT player. 

Some of my favorites in the past have been:

Hardcore Zorn

Tackle Me AlMo

Haynesworthless

And I Swearinger

Ryan is Making Me Kerrigan

So far this year, all I've come up with is... 

Bienvenido a Dyami

We Be Jamin

Who's got better ideas? 

• Like 1

Throwback to 2013 when I drafted RG3 in the first round and shamelessly called my team the Griffskins.

Throwback to 2013 when Brian Hoyer looked competent with the Browns for 2 games and then tore his ACL the day I signed him to replace RG3's vacuum cleaner sucking.

1 hour ago, Florgon79 said:

Cosmi, Seals, Tress and Young

Back in 2001, my local soccer team had a back four of Jorge Costa, Mark Fish, Jonathan Fortune, and Luke Young.

It still makes me smile to remember the team sheet saying;

Young Fish Costa Fortune

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Almost forgot one of my favorites from last year that I'm reusing. You have character limit restrictions in most league formats that this one is too long, but if anyone plays yahoo survival, it gives you a longer name option.  Still have to do no spaces for it to fit...barely.  But anyone over the age of 25-30 will get the reference, lol. 

MontezSweatStripsDownThyBalls

I gotta vent and I'm not sure where to do it so I'll do it here and then offer a fantasy football name.

My friend and I have been co-commissioner in a league we started at a restaurant we both worked at 8 years ago. It's a ten team league and for the most part been the same core players. Both of us are a little tired of running it and getting grief every year for the other for this, that, and the other. On top of that we both have two kids each now. 

One guy, lets call him Dave because that's his name, has been vocal about changing from ESPN to NFL. Se we told him to go ahead and set up a league and be the commissioner. Dave comes back and says if he does have to set it up he expects to get money. Buy-in for the league used to be 100. Dave wants to make is 250 a person and keep 500 for himself, so basically makes 250 dollars and gets a chance at the pot without having to buy in. 

Am I crazy or is that not the most bull**** thing you've ever heard? I'm livid. I don't even want to play anymore.

I lied I can't think of another FF team name. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1