Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 hour ago, Borgold said:

Nice to hear something positive about Charles. 

There has been good news abotu him throughout the offseason actually. Dude took his rehab more than serious. Coaches noticed. I like his chances to be at last really good if not very good if he can stay healthy. https://washingtonfootballwire.usatoday.com/2021/07/02/washington-expecting-big-things-from-saahdiq-charles-in-2021-washington-football-team/

Charles had surgery on his knee in November, giving him plenty of time to recover and work on his rehab at the team facility. Charles didn’t just work on his recovery this offseason, but he made a concerted effort to add weight — good weight — by working with a personal chef on his diet.

The hard work appears to be paying off, as Charles has impressed coaches this offseason, according to assistant offensive line coach Travelle Wharton, via Zach Selby of washingtonfootball.com.

“I think the game really slowed down for him as a rookie going through what we went through last year,” said Wharton. “I’ve seen him grow so much.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Yes. First 2 drives. I am a PSU alum. HATE that Dallas has him. He will be a beast if healthy. 

Is he not healthy?

-----------------

Alleviating any fears of Haskins suddenly developing under the Steelers.  He resumes his low-depth-of-target ways living in checkdown city.

Edited by Alcoholic Zebra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Alleviating any fears of Haskins suddenly developing under the Steelers.  He resumes his low-depth-of-target ways living in checkdown city.

He had a crisp 4.3 YPA this game.

I've seen QBs use shovel passes with more depth. 

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

He had a crisp 4.3 YPA this game.

I've seen QBs use shovel passes with more depth. 

To be fair to him I think an Instagram model scammed him out of his intermediate throws, he’s currently trying to get them back. 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Is he not healthy?

-----------------

Micah Parsons is a headache. There's a reason a bunch of teams passed him up until #11. Just the right fit for Dallas's sterling locker room.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

To be fair to him I think an Instagram model scammed him out of his intermediate throws, he’s currently trying to get them back. 

That’s funny. 

on a more serious note, I wonder if Haskins overlearned the Alex Smith lesson?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1