Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to Washington Camaron Cheeseman LS Michigan

PCS

51 minutes ago, China said:

Who put's mayo on a ham sandwich?  Mustard all the way.

50 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Working with what's in the cupboard. 

Best available condiment.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, dyst said:

Is he American or Swiss?

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

No, he doesn't have any holes in his game.

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

I’d be worried if he was from Switzerland. Would be lots of holes in his game.

The fact that I make jokes that other people take credit for, is Provolone, that I get no respect.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 4

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

The fact that I make jokes that other people take credit for, is Provolone, that I get no respect.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I think it’s more along the lines of none of us are even remotely original. 

Except for my “why so bleu? Could be goat.” Line. Which is genius.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Seems to be a good kid and has a good head on his shoulders.

On another note, until I watched this I didn't really know that was a "college style" and "NFL style" punt formation. I guess it's just not something I ever paid much attention to. And Michigan is apparently one of the few college teams that run a NFL style punt formation, so he'll probably have less of a learning curve. I wonder if that went into their decision to get him.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Seems to be a good kid and has a good head on his shoulders.

On another note, until I watched this I didn't really know that was a "college style" and "NFL style" punt formation. I guess it's just not something I ever paid much attention to. And Michigan is apparently one of the few college teams that run a NFL style punt formation, so he'll probably have less of a learning curve. I wonder if that went into their decision to get him.

I consider myself a pretty big WFT fan, but I don't have the dedication to watch a 6th round long snapper talk for 20 plus minutes. My hat is off to you.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I consider myself a pretty big WFT fan, but I don't have the dedication to watch a 6th round long snapper talk for 20 plus minutes. My hat is off to you.

:ols:

I gotta admit that I basically skimmed through it to get a overall sense of him and could get the important bits. So I didn't actually sit here for 20 minutes staring at it.

13 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I don't have the dedication to watch a 6th round long snapper talk for 20 plus minutes

Just now, mistertim said:

So I didn't actually sit here for 20 minutes staring at it.

It takes time for cheese to undergo fermentation. Everyone likes the end result but no one wants to watch it get made.

• Haha 1

Well I just hope that 2 months of Training Camp is enough fermentation for Dairy Dude, to become a Professional Cheeseman, ready to snap it to the greatest punter in Washington history, in a meaningful game.

Or if he's not that good, we can limit him to just snapping for Hopkins' kicks, since he's On and Off anyway, so maybe they screw up on the same play, and the rookie won't be totally to blame

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well I just hope that 2 months of Training Camp is enough fermentation for Dairy Dude, to become a Professional Cheeseman, ready to snap it to the greatest punter in Washington history, in a meaningful game.

Or if he's not that good, we can limit him to just snapping for Hopkins' kicks, since he's On and Off anyway, so maybe they screw up on the same play, and the rookie won't be totally to blame

No love for Mike Bragg?

10 hours ago, KDawg said:

I’d be worried if he was from Switzerland. Would be lots of holes in his game.

Mind you there's no holes in Gruyere. But there's lots in Emmental. Which is french.

That mistake is otfen done....

Ok, so since we've drafted the cheeseman, I believe there's no chance Rodgers leaves the cheesehead to team up with a cheeseman then...

14 hours ago, KDawg said:

I don’t feel grate about this but if he can be around for 20 years I think he’ll mature and will really become properly seasoned.

He may even earn some cheddar while he's at it.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Wayne_Millner said:

Green Bay really missed out on this opportunity 

Damn you...I was going to make a Green Bay reference...

I can definitely see McDonald's trying to get a sponsorship out if him.

Mayor_McCheese.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, PCS said:

Welcome young man to Washington. Enjoy your stay. :) 

6f09017a-55ab-4589-8599-519711fd3c2e

HEIGHT 6' 4"

WEIGHT 237 lbs

Prospect Grade

PRIORITY FREE AGENT

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/camaron-cheeseman/32004348-4518-9637-63dc-9c9dc3dbe3b2

*click link for more* 

Note: My last "Welcome Thread" for this years draft. Anyone wants to start one @zskins go ahead and thanks for the assist. :)

Welcome. But isn't he a little undersized as LS? I know you don't like up in front of them any longer but...

Well, the puns and jokes are funny. Wonder if there's any new one he hasn't heard?

4 minutes ago, WilberMarshall said:

Welcome. But isn't he a little undersized as LS? I know you don't like up in front of them any longer but...

Well, the puns and jokes are funny. Wonder if there's any new one he hasn't heard?

I bet his Madden rating is higher than Ethan Albright’s.

Which is probably a good thing for John Madden.

• Haha 1