Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17. Wrap it up. Gaetz likely to avoid charges. Gaetz former ally sentenced to 11 years.

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just observing that, when you're accused of having sex with a 17 year old, and your defense is that 17 is legal in some states, then you're admitting you did it.  

Didn't do Tucker a lot of good, either.  

(Which also breaks my heart.)  

He said “17 year old woman.”  Haha.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Was there no point in that interview when Tucker asked him “did you fly a 17 year to a hotel room, yes or no?”  

Thats cause he already knew. He and his wife had dinner with them lol. 

Gaetz is gonna snitch on everyone on his way down. I love it. 

• Haha 4

Just now, bearrock said:

So his defense is not that he didn't have relations with a 17 year old but that he was dating her????

I’m reading it more like:

it doesn’t matter I was with a 17 year old the real story is I was being extorted let someone. 

it’s like the drug dealer that keeps telling the cops to stop digging through the drugs cause someone stole a sack from him earlier in the day 

• Like 2

Matt Gaetz: "Providing for flights and hotel rooms for people that you're dating who are of legal age is not a crime"

Narrator: "17 is not of legal age"

Also, even if he didn't technically do anything sexual with her.........he's 38 goddamn years old and admitted to being in some sort of relationship with her. What in the actual **** is he even doing associating in any romantic way with a ****ing 17 year old? That's incredibly disturbing.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Matt Gaetz: "Providing for flights and hotel rooms for people that you're dating who are of legal age is not a crime"

Narrator: "17 is not of legal age"

Also, even if he didn't technically do anything sexual with her.........he's 38 goddamn years old and admitted to being in some sort of relationship with her. What in the actual **** is he even doing associating in any romantic way with a ****ing 17 year old? That's incredibly disturbing.

According to Federal law, if someone takes a minor under age 18 across state lines and has sex, that's a felony no matter what the age of consent is in the originating state. 

Gaetz is ****ed.

• Thanks 2