Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Howell was not eligible for the draft last year, he had to go back to school.  Graduated HS in 19.  He would have probably went in the 1st last year if he was eligible.  He was the #1 overall pick for this draft in a lot of mocks before the 2021 season ( although last years qb class was much better than this one).  He lost all his skill guys last season and he didn't live up to expectations.

You're right. It felt like he had been there 4 years.

Same old, same old. We trade draft capital for a QB that has been given up on twice. We have to cut Ioannidis and let Settle walk because of that QB's contract. We then spend a first on a WR and a 3rd on an RB (not really glaring needs) because it seems clear we think Wentz needs all the help he can get (as in not having great confidence in him). We then use a 2nd on a self created need?

Oh yeah and every player, the overwhelming consensus is that we drafted all said players way over slot..... I mean you can call me negative for calling it how it is, but I have 30 years of ****ty rosters to see that they moves all suck.

Clearly we have no concept of roster construction or value here. Our Glaring holes going into this offseason are still just that now.... glaring holes. Hate the team but take a look at the Ravens draft to see how to construct a winner......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well, Howell isn’t going to be there when we pick again. So that temptation is off the board.

Unless the light comes on for the kid he's got huge bust potential. High ceiling, low floor. And I lean towards low floor.

Edited by lavar1156
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1