Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

43 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah exactly.

Dulcich has good height, not like Woods but he has a good catch radius, he's in the mix for me as for being on the table in the late 3rd. 

Ruckert, Kolar, Otton, Bellinger, Ferguson -- good options remain.  But if its purely about pass catching Dolcich is my fav left at TE.

I remember liking ruckert watching him I believe it was 2020, but is he a little too similar to Bates?  Solid and well-rounded receiving and blocking, but isnt a big playmaker. Maybe having that kind of clone is a very good thing? 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Not a Spiller fan I see?

He’s just so… boring. Good player. Isn’t really fast, isn’t all that fast twitch. Doesn’t have the best vision. He’s good at all of it but not great at anything.

Very ho-hummy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its crazy to me when fans cheer for a player when 99.99% of them have never seen the kid play a single snap.

When you think about it its absurd just how popular the draft is. Nothing is actually really happening, its literally a selection meeting lolol.

Weird, I see it the exact opposite. You’re watching future mystery pro bowlers, all-pros, and Hall of Famers walk into their destinies in real time, interspersed with hundreds of players who will disappear into history. It’s fascinating and anyone could be the next star and face of the league, any draft could be the one to create a dynasty. I totally get the mass appeal even if we rarely benefit from it :ols:

I want Pierce out of FL.

The dude runs with violence and plays with uber contagious fervor.  We don't have one single player on offense that has that.  Not one.  It's a quiet man type of offense.  We need some serious dose of nasty on that side of the ball.  

Just now, Forehead said:

So...so far we've had a "YouTuber" and a "video game streamer" doing presentations.  Does the NFL need the younger fanbase that badly?

Dr. Doom is frikin hilarious though man. You have to go watch him rage when he loses games. **** is funny as hell. And I am an old dude.