Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, tomwvr said:

Not when you have so many other needs. We have one proven great wr, we have one very high level wr when healthy and we have a wr that severely underperformed last season that has to get much better 

He has to get much better and showed nothing that makes me think he’s capable of that.  Hamilton is slow, you need TEAM SPEED.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I mean. If we trade down and and add a 3rd/4th and still land Hamilton, one of the biggest holes on our team, I will be ****ing ecstatic. We needed the other picks so badly. You add a QB and replace the picks to add him? Yeah. I am on board. 

So what happens when he's not there and we don't have any WR options left either?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Wow....Jordan Davis is going to hurt us for a LOOOOOOONG time!  That pick really hurts.  Fortunately he likely won't play many snaps but he could be a dominant run stuffer.

a run stuffer in the 1st (after a small trade up) is just about the worst value you can get in the modern NFL while still getting an obviously good player. You WANT to incentivize teams to run on you in today's game, its the least efficient thing an offense can do. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Yeah, once you trade down out of the blue chip range, might as well go all thr way down.  It's not as simple as dropping 5 spots.  Number of blue chip prospects have to factor in

you don't know who they consider blue chip or if any of the blue chippers are at a position they want

Just now, DWinzit said:

Johnson is still there too. One guy they might push also is Burks....I would be looking at Dotson and Lloyd

I have a bad feeling on Burks, man. I think he’s the biggest bust risk of the top 10 receivers. I think Watson is a very boom bust guy and I think he’s safer than Burks. And Burks doesn’t have near the upside.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I have a bad feeling on Burks, man. I think he’s the biggest bust risk of the top 10 receivers. I think Watson is a very boom bust guy and I think he’s safer than Burks. And Burks doesn’t have near the upside.

I agree gut see them go with him