Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, purbeast said:

He did wait to post it after it was announced on TV.

Some of you all need to FF your DVR and catch up to live TV.

Thank you. I'm watching on ABC over freaking antenna because I cut cable. I should barely be ahead of the people on dial-up down the street, let alone spoiling thing by typing out an entire post after the TV has already spoken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Thank you. I'm watching on ABC over freaking antenna because I cut cable. I should barely be ahead of the people on dial-up down the street, let alone spoiling thing by typing out an entire post after the TV has already spoken.

Actually…

People watching on YouTube TV or other streaming services are about 15-20 seconds behind people watching on live TV. 

Do what you want with that info. 

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Is there that much of a delay between app stream and TV?  I still have Eagles pick is in

I know my buddy who watches Caps games on Hulu while I am watching it on FIOS he is like about 20-30 seconds behind.  No clue about other services.

Just now, CTskin said:

Abandoning quality for quantity is the reason we are the team we are. We had blue chips in our lap, now we won’t.

This trade was bad… bad for both teams… trading up for olave is the dumbest.

There is still potentially a blue chipper that'll be there at 16...

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Is there that much of a delay between app stream and TV?  I still have Eagles pick is in

For the record, that comment about the Philly pick is a prediction. I have no idea who they took, and I posted it before their selection was even in. I'm just assuming some people will be mad because somebody's mad about every pick.

• Haha 2

Just now, CTskin said:

Abandoning quality for quantity is the reason we are the team we are. We had blue chips in our lap, now we won’t.

This trade was bad… bad for both teams… trading up for olave is the dumbest.

We basically doubled the number of picks we had in the top 100. Had to do it. This draft is deep. We will still land plenty of talent. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Just now, goskins10 said:

You have been asked several times to stop this.  Please no discussion of pick before it's made, not even hints. 

I'm watching the TV looking at the live NFL draft banner, I'm not on twitter and I'm not dropping hints, I'm making a prediction