Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Okay, now the WRs are off the board. I'm not sure what to think about what will be there at #16. I'll be happy with Lloyd or Hamilton, because there's no WR I am willing to take at #16. Maybe another trade down?

Dotson is the only receiver in range.

I am now heavy on the Lloyd train. He’d be the biggest win for us in this scenario. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Okay, now the WRs are off the board. I'm not sure what to think about what will be there at #16. I'll be happy with Lloyd or Hamilton, because there's no WR I am willing to take at #16. Maybe another trade down?

I won’t be happy.  They should have gotten a receiver and they’ll live to regret it.  Stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

Dude.  That's really not much different from spoiling.  Just chill till it's announced on TV.  Is that so hard?

He did wait to post it after it was announced on TV.

Some of you all need to FF your DVR and catch up to live TV.

Or it's your fault if you are using some streaming service like ESPN+ or something not ours.

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Darth Tater said:

Keep seeing people post this but I've not seen a pick being talked about before I have known it for at least 30 seconds.

Just one guy was posting things before it was announced on TV, but he has stopped.

Apparently there are some streaming the draft who are about 15-20 seconds behind the TV, though.