Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rush Limbaugh Is Dead

Dan T.

heavy-sigh-gif-10.gif

I don't celebrate his death nor do I mourn it. The problems that many have with Rush aren't based on political differences. They're based on differences in morals and basic human values. Rush needed to get some. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PCS said:

I don't celebrate his death nor do I mourn it. The problems that many have with Rush aren't based on political differences. They're based on differences in morals and basic human values. Rush needed to get some. 

Just pointing out, the tweet you posted isn't about Rush. It's about Ron DeSantis. 

On 2/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, c slag said:

Wasn't Slimebaugh fired from Monday Night Football, for making racist comments about Donovan McNabb?

He was never on MNF, that was Dennis Miller.   Dennis Miller was fired for people not getting his jokes.  Limbaugh was on another ESPN program and it was indeed the McNabb comments that did him in.

• Thanks 1

Nikki Fried says she won’t lower flags to honor Rush Limbaugh despite DeSantis’ order

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried says she will disregard Gov. Ron DeSantis’ order to lower Florida flags at half-staff in honor of conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh who died last week.

“Lowering to half-staff the flag of the United States of America is a sacred honor that pays respect to fallen heroes and patriots. It is not a partisan political tool. Therefore, I will notify all state offices under my direction to disregard the Governor’s forthcoming order to lower flags for Mr. Limbaugh – because we will not celebrate hate speech, bigotry, and division. Lowering the flag should always reflect unity, not division, and raising our standards, not lowering them. Our flags will remain flying high to celebrate the American values of diversity, inclusion, and respect for all.”

Click on the link for the full story

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, China said:

Nikki Fried says she won’t lower flags to honor Rush Limbaugh despite DeSantis’ order

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried says she will disregard Gov. Ron DeSantis’ order to lower Florida flags at half-staff in honor of conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh who died last week.

“Lowering to half-staff the flag of the United States of America is a sacred honor that pays respect to fallen heroes and patriots. It is not a partisan political tool. Therefore, I will notify all state offices under my direction to disregard the Governor’s forthcoming order to lower flags for Mr. Limbaugh – because we will not celebrate hate speech, bigotry, and division. Lowering the flag should always reflect unity, not division, and raising our standards, not lowering them. Our flags will remain flying high to celebrate the American values of diversity, inclusion, and respect for all.”

Click on the link for the full story

Hasn't Biden asked that flags be flown at half-staff for the 500,000 people dead of Coronavirus?

On 2/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, c slag said:

Wasn't Slimebaugh fired from Monday Night Football, for making racist comments about Donovan McNabb?

It was actually ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown Pre-Game show. I think there was talk at some point of him being on MNF but he never made it that far. But yea, he could not keep the ignorant pie hole shut for very long without saying something stupid. 

https://www.espn.com/gen/news/2003/1001/1628537.html

• Thanks 1