Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

1 hour ago, tshile said:

are you talking about registrations or votes? And what you said may be technically accurate but the point your making isn’t, according to the charts I found. Over the long haul it’s not all that different and hardly the best in recent years. 2004 and 2012 were higher even if the “increase” from 2014 to 2016 was high (and an increase that matches the long term pattern of the 4 v 2 year election cycles…..)

I have seen the reports about massive registration numbers over the recent years but that doesn’t mean anything. It’s votes that matter. 

Here's your chart with just the "young voters" shown and with the 2020 presidential election included...I still think it shows a trend of this demographic turning out in better numbers. Will have to see if it holds true for these midterms, or if Trump was so reviled it motivated voters of all ages to get out and vote.

image.png.ea94ad674429076d5bf185d7b44b1cc6.png

• Thanks 1

Well and abortion. In my experience how important the issue is fades as people get older (obviously for some they are single issue voters on it for life, I’m not saying everyone fades in support). So, they could be out in force. We will see.

They also seem to care way more about the transgender stuff that’s been going on. 

And for what it’s worth I want them to vote. We have a government of old people cause old people vote the most and vote for old people 

I told my 16 year old nephew this morning at breakfast to make sure he votes every year. You live in VA - don’t wonder if there’s an election, there’s one every single year. And vote in every primary. Letting extremes make up the majority of primary voters results in extreme candidates in generals. This is your one and only way to directly influence the government. 

he seemed to get it. But he’s a bright kid and he’s going places in life. He’s worried about giving up a d1 pitching scholarship because he wants to be a lawyer and doesn’t want it to interfere with his studies. 

anyways. I’m not eager to pat them on the back. If they want to be taken seriously they need to show up every time. Doesn’t matter what you think about that - that is the way the game is played. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Maga saying their quiet things out loud.

If you look at the color of her face, there is proof she has had it pressed firmly against 45’s rear. I’ve seen that orange before. 

If I ever see Ted Cruz, I’m going to let him know he should go back to where he came from. Well, after I get him to like me by calling his wife ugly.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Don't necessarily agree with her final comment, although I get what she was trying to convey and I do agree with that.

Men's anatomy are complex too! Someone needs to ask ladies if a man can sit on his balls.

I will say the average tampon question was something I didn't know. Never had a reason to count.

Thank you for the injection of optimism @Momma There Goes That Man.  I'm feeling pretty pessimistic, I still think Dems lose the House (thus subjecting everyone to 2 years of soft boiled impeachment proceedings, among other theater) and I think the Senate could go either way (Ralston predicting a D win is good news, but he also said he wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way).  In any event, nothing will get done with Biden in the WH, so it will really just be status quo for 2 years while the 2024 election starts immediately and goes on forever. 

• Like 2