Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

Folks, 

I've got a problem with political discourse that consists of attacking women based solely on their appearance. 

Now, Ted Cruz?  I got no problem with. So I guess maybe that's a sexist attitude. 

Too bad. I still got a problem with it. 

• Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Folks, 

I've got a problem with political discourse that consists of attacking women based solely on their appearance. 

Now, Ted Cruz?  I got no problem with. So I guess maybe that's a sexist attitude. 

Yeah, but this isn't about her being unattractive,  it's about her looking crazier than Manson

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Plus, she's a bald-faced liar.

Who went from thinking Trump was weak, to thinking he's the greatest president of her lifetime, after the coup attempt.

Hageman, however, has not always been such an enthusiastic passenger aboard the Trump train.

Her stance has shifted from calling him “the weakest candidate” in the 2016 primaries, when she attempted to help maneuver the Texas senator Ted Cruz into the Republican presidential nomination, to “the greatest president of my lifetime” when she eagerly embraced Trump’s endorsement as his chosen candidate to topple Cheney, his latest bete noire.

Link

She's worthy of all the derision she gets.

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Folks, 

I suggest you avoid the Politics Look-a-Like thread. The mockery spans gender AND party affiliation.

5 hours ago, tshile said:

What’s going on with that hair 

She’s also one of those crooked mouth talkers 

watch her, it’s on a diagonal axis 

It’s like her jaw goes sideways as it opens 

She looks like they recast the Jack Nicholson version of the Joker for a Batman reboot. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We're living in a world where Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz are running for political office.

This is truly the darkest timeline.

Also an election denier is going to be the new SOS of Wyoming. Also, you forgot conman liar racist JD Vance. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

The GOP will just scream rigged election and the rubes will believe them.  That will be the spark that starts the violent insurgency by conservative nut jobs leading to a state of semi-civil war causing America's status in the world to tumble.  That causes the dollar to collapse resulting in a global depression finally leading to World War 3.  Stolen nuclear weapons are used by terrorists.  The world responds with full scale thermonuclear war.  The resulting hellscape must be survived and rebuilt by the .1% of the population that has survived.  But this becomes an opportunity for mankind to reset and do better the next time around.  But will they?

Edited by The Almighty Buzz

10 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

The GOP will just scream rigged election and the rubes will believe them.  That will be the spark that starts the violent insurgency by conservative nut jobs leading to a state of semi-civil war causing America's status in the world to tumble.  That causes the dollar to collapse resulting in a global depression finally leading to World War 3.  Stolen nuclear weapons are used by terrorists.  The world responds with full scale thermonuclear war.  The resulting hellscape must be survived and rebuilt by the .1% of the population that has survived.  But this becomes an opportunity for mankind to reset and do better the next time around.  But will they?

Easy there,  Buzz!

AE356A22-D2F6-4FBB-9DBE-8DA5CFDBB327.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2