Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

WHITE EXTREMISTS HAVE FOUND THEIR GUY FOR THE SENATE: BLAKE MASTERS

In Blake Masters, white extremists feel that they may soon have an ally in the Senate. The 36-year-old venture capitalist, who is the Republican nominee in Arizona’s key Senate race, has earned support from far-right figures by refusing to shy away from controversy throughout his campaign. He has claimed that “Black people” are to blame for America’s “gun violence problem”; praised the writings of Ted Kaczynski, a domestic terrorist who has become a cult hero among the young and very online portion of the far right; and embraced the rhetoric of “the great replacement,” a theory championed by white nationalists who accuse Democrats of replacing white Americans via an “invasion” of immigrants from non-white countries. (Though Masters did condemn the bombings carried out by Kaczynski, he noted that he supports the Unabomber's writings on the negative social effects of modern technology.)

Among the influential white-extremist figures who have taken a liking to Masters is Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer blog. Anglin endorsed Masters in a June post, writing, “I cannot give a more forceful endorsement, and I demand that anyone in Arizona (who is not some kind of known neo-Nazi or whatever) get in contact with his campaign and see what kind of help he needs.” He added that the candidate was only “getting better and better.”

On the morning of the August 2 primary, Nick Fuentes, a well-known white nationalist livestreamer who attended the deadly Unite the Right rally in 2017, issued the following reminder to his Telegram followers: “Today is the big day—Vote for…Blake Masters in AZ!” Fuentes previously endorsed Masters while encouraging his fans to “turn out in large numbers for America First, Christian Nationalist candidates.” Likewise, Scott Greer, a former Daily Caller editor who has written for a white supremacist website, signaled his support for Masters during the primary, tweeting, “blaKEYED masters”—“KEYED” being a synonym for “based,” the far right’s favorite term of endearment—in response to an attack ad portraying Masters as anti-Semitic. 

Jack Posobiec, a proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory who has a track record of making anti-Semitic remarks, posted a photo last year from a fundraiser held by Masters and Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago. His support of Masters has carried into the general election, as Masters’s official press account on Twitter retweeted a Posobiec post on Sunday promoting the candidate’s rally with Ron DeSantis. (The Masters campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Masters, for his part, has attempted to distance himself from one of the more unsavory far-right characters who latched on to his campaign during the contentious primary. Several days after Masters was endorsed by Andrew Torba, the CEO of the far-right social media site Gab, he stated that he was previously unaware of Torba, calling him a “nobody” whom “nobody cares about.” But Torba, who once declared that he’d prefer to see Masters in the White House over Trump, failed to appreciate Masters’s tactical retreat, insisting that the two had communicated in the past. “Blake Masters knows exactly who I am. We had a long conversation on Twitter Spaces live a few months ago. Mega cringe cucking here, but whatever, I still want him to win for the great people of Arizona and for the right to control the Senate,” he wrote in a since-deleted Gab post earlier this month. Torba’s claim was confirmed last week after Jewish Insider published a clip of the two conversing in a Twitter audio chat. In the recording, Masters can be heard telling Torba that he will “check out” Gab, adding, “I mean, I’ve never used [Gab]. I’m definitely not anti—I think I’m on Gettr.” (A Masters campaign adviser reiterated to Jewish Insider that Masters “doesn’t know Torba and rejects his support.”)

Click on the link for the full article

10 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Hageman, Boebert and MTG vs  "The Squad"    Steel cage match.   

this is typical of the nonsense you routinely post, though you try to pass it off as humor in this case

there is no intelligent comparison

i'm generally a consistent critic of at least three of the squad and of the 'far left' on numerous matters (well, and dems overall even)

but mine is based on political viewpoints of substance and reflecting preferred policy stances of mine vs theirs

the garbage level of intellectual, moral, and ethical levels shown by the grifter/stupid/nutbag maga ladies vs the much higher intellectual, moral, and ethical levels the suad typically functions at is a reflection of how pathetic (and trollish) your takes are, and that is consistent for you with what you post in here and the stadium, though even more so in this one

terms i regularly associate with your content: 

vapid

insipid

disingenuous

clueless

hypocritical

low integrity

intellectually stunted

phony

delusional

etc.

but also---and importantly per es---trollish...in both forums

time bomb.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’ve worn glasses/contacts/etc since 1982 (including some Dickerson-style Rec-Specs!) and I have no idea what’s going on with her frames.

They look left over from a steampunk cosplay weekend.

And the lipstick is a shade last worn by Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard..

9 hours ago, China said:

WHITE EXTREMISTS HAVE FOUND THEIR GUY FOR THE SENATE: BLAKE MASTERS

In Blake Masters, white extremists feel that they may soon have an ally in the Senate. The 36-year-old venture capitalist, who is the Republican nominee in Arizona’s key Senate race, has earned support from far-right figures by refusing to shy away from controversy throughout his campaign. He has claimed that “Black people” are to blame for America’s “gun violence problem”; praised the writings of Ted Kaczynski, a domestic terrorist who has become a cult hero among the young and very online portion of the far right; and embraced the rhetoric of “the great replacement,” a theory championed by white nationalists who accuse Democrats of replacing white Americans via an “invasion” of immigrants from non-white countries. (Though Masters did condemn the bombings carried out by Kaczynski, he noted that he supports the Unabomber's writings on the negative social effects of modern technology.)

Among the influential white-extremist figures who have taken a liking to Masters is Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer blog. Anglin endorsed Masters in a June post, writing, “I cannot give a more forceful endorsement, and I demand that anyone in Arizona (who is not some kind of known neo-Nazi or whatever) get in contact with his campaign and see what kind of help he needs.” He added that the candidate was only “getting better and better.”

On the morning of the August 2 primary, Nick Fuentes, a well-known white nationalist livestreamer who attended the deadly Unite the Right rally in 2017, issued the following reminder to his Telegram followers: “Today is the big day—Vote for…Blake Masters in AZ!” Fuentes previously endorsed Masters while encouraging his fans to “turn out in large numbers for America First, Christian Nationalist candidates.” Likewise, Scott Greer, a former Daily Caller editor who has written for a white supremacist website, signaled his support for Masters during the primary, tweeting, “blaKEYED masters”—“KEYED” being a synonym for “based,” the far right’s favorite term of endearment—in response to an attack ad portraying Masters as anti-Semitic. 

Jack Posobiec, a proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory who has a track record of making anti-Semitic remarks, posted a photo last year from a fundraiser held by Masters and Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago. His support of Masters has carried into the general election, as Masters’s official press account on Twitter retweeted a Posobiec post on Sunday promoting the candidate’s rally with Ron DeSantis. (The Masters campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Masters, for his part, has attempted to distance himself from one of the more unsavory far-right characters who latched on to his campaign during the contentious primary. Several days after Masters was endorsed by Andrew Torba, the CEO of the far-right social media site Gab, he stated that he was previously unaware of Torba, calling him a “nobody” whom “nobody cares about.” But Torba, who once declared that he’d prefer to see Masters in the White House over Trump, failed to appreciate Masters’s tactical retreat, insisting that the two had communicated in the past. “Blake Masters knows exactly who I am. We had a long conversation on Twitter Spaces live a few months ago. Mega cringe cucking here, but whatever, I still want him to win for the great people of Arizona and for the right to control the Senate,” he wrote in a since-deleted Gab post earlier this month. Torba’s claim was confirmed last week after Jewish Insider published a clip of the two conversing in a Twitter audio chat. In the recording, Masters can be heard telling Torba that he will “check out” Gab, adding, “I mean, I’ve never used [Gab]. I’m definitely not anti—I think I’m on Gettr.” (A Masters campaign adviser reiterated to Jewish Insider that Masters “doesn’t know Torba and rejects his support.”)

Click on the link for the full article

I reread this tonight.  This part got me: “praised the writings of Ted Kaczynski, a domestic terrorist who has become a cult hero among the young and very online portion of the far right”

Kaczynski loathed technology and this was way before social media.  He would despise those who praise him online.

• Thumb up 1