Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

I don't want to jinx things so I am knocking on wood as I note this:  On 538 poll of polls, the Dems' odds of holding in the Senate and Congress have been trending upwards for awhile now.  Granted, it is still only a 1 in 5 for Congress, but it was worse as recently at the middle of June when Rep had an 88 percent chance to take the majority.  Further, they are favored in for the Senate now. 

Edited by gbear
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gbear said:

I don't want to jinx things so I am knocking on wood as I note this:  On 538 poll of polls, the Dems' odds of holding in the Senate and Congress have been trending upwards for awhile now.  Granted, it is still only a 1 in 5 for Congress, but it was worse as recently at the middle of June when Rep had an 88 percent chance to take the majority.  Further, they are favored in for the Senate now. 

Hillary was gonna steamroll Trump, too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, China said:

Appealing to all those working class people having their dinner parties with crudités.  Looks like that's the first time he's gone grocery shopping in years.  Such a man of the people.

His daughter Daphne probably ships him meals.

She's the smart one. 

Edited by skinsmarydu

Seriously tho Dr Oz just go buy a ****ing veggie tray for $4 like a normal person. 

His campaign manager must hate him and wants to loose. Video about the price of crudite? Yeah the working folk can relate. Mispronounced the stores name? Maybe we should do a second take? **** that second takes are for amateurs I'm a famous fake TV doctor. Hey maybe have a basket to put all your items in like an actual shopper? Nah I'll just stand here and hold them like a psycho. Then put them all back cuz I don't actually want any of this food anyways. We got Joe Biden to thank for this. 🤪

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s disqualifying to mispronounce Wegmans. Anyone that has actually been there before would never forget it. That place is amazing 

It wasn't a Wegners (which doesn't exist) or a Wegmans.  It was a Redners.  

https://www.rednersmarkets.com/redners-locations.html

Either way, Oz got it wrong and it is the worst kind of political gaffe....one that paints you as exactly what your opponent has already been painting you as.  In this case, an elitist rich guy who isn't all that familiar with PA since he isn't from there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1