Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

10 hours ago, Llevron said:

It’s so crazy how people have fallen in line with Trump. Obviously it’s not a surprise. But damn. How can people call themselves Republican, hate Liz Cheney and love Donald Trump. It’s just so incredibly stupid. 

Word on the street is she was a little too focused on Washington compared to her district and that left her with no defense to keep her job...which at this point I doubt she wanted to keep anyway...

I respect Liz for standing up to Trump, but I feel like I have to constantly remind myself she wasn't much good at anything else and her father was a GD sith lord back in the 2000s.

Edited by Renegade7

9 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

She’s running for president in 24. She will go nowhere; especially in a gop primary. If she ran as an independent in the fall of 24; could she win like say 5% and help prevent the Gop win the presidency in 24?

She really doesn't have a home right now...terrible indictment on the extermination of moderates from the GOP. 

Not buying she runs as an independent given the absolute waste of time it would do for her own end goals, but if she did that, I agree it would hurt GOP more because no liberal is going to fall for her after she spends months reminding people she's a conservative from Wyoming.

Oh, if she runs third party, it would be purely as a "**** you, GOP!"  

Maybe it gets her out front, as "I opposed the Nazi takeover, before the rest of the GOP changed."  But that only works if you think the GOP is about to suddenly renounce Satan.  And I don't see that happening in my lifetime.  

Look how they still cling to Trickle Down Economics.  Been failing for 40 years.  But they keep trying to put the blame on an individual person, finding a new name for it, and pushing the exact same thing.  

So, I could see the GOP dumping Trump.  Soon.  No, they're not going to stop being evil.  They're too invested in it.  

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

I'm amused at the hand wringing for Cheney losing to a turducken of various types of crazy.

I tried to feel bad, but nothing happened.

I am more concerned with effective evil than I am with incompetent evil.

Oh, don't get me ****ed up, I got zero love for Cheney. I just think its crazy. That's like me picking Eminim over Obama cause he has better lyrics so therefor must be more black lol. I guess im fine with the result. Just depends on how crazy this new crazy we are going to be dealing with is. 

37 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Word on the street is she was a little too focused on Washington compared to her district and that left her with no defense to keep her job...which at this point I doubt she wanted to keep anyway...

I respect Liz for standing up to Trump, but I feel like I have to constantly remind myself she wasn't much good at anything else and her father was a GD sith lord back in the 2000s.

I suppose. I think any rational person could see how serious what she was focused on (Washington) was at the time and still is. But then that word rational ****s it all up. 

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

The scuttlebutt on twitter is that the women that beat Cheney last night was the leader of an anti-Trump delegation at the 2016 convention.  

Yea they were saying that on MSNBC last night. 

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yea, I'm sure that's the reason. :ols:

• Like 1

I don't know if she goes for POTUS in 24 unless Trump has died and some other wild things happen like somehow DeSantis loses this fall.

I think her plan is to be the leader of a "traditional" conservative party that breaks from the GOP and starts running their candidates starting at the local level on up with the help of the NeoCons and Reagonites who are still alive. Doubt it'll work. But when I said elsewhere that the folks yelling RINO are actually the RINOs and these lifelong Republicans who are getting kicked to the curb for Jewish Space Lasers and Defund the FBI frauds.

56 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I suppose. I think any rational person could see how serious what she was focused on (Washington) was at the time and still is. But then that word rational ****s it all up. 

Nah, she's been in the House for a minute now, can you think of one bill she helped sponsor or push over the finish line? 

Her constituents are asking a fair question with respect to what specifically she is bringing home to them, below is all the bills she personally sponsored that become law (only one back when she first got into office):

Screenshot_20220817-101001_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

The scuttlebutt on twitter is that the women that beat Cheney last night was the leader of an anti-Trump delegation at the 2016 convention.  

Don't you love it when news like this comes out, the day after an election?  

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Nah, she's been in the House for a minute now, can you think of one bill she helped sponsor or push over the finish line? 

Her constituents are asking a fair question with respect to what specifically she is bringing home to them, below is all the bills she personally sponsored that become law (only one back when she first got into office):

Screenshot_20220817-101001_Chrome.jpg

It’d be nice if other constituents, particularly Jordan’s district, apply the same standards.

• Like 1

Cheney was the 3rd highest ranking House Republican and Wyoming, a state that's lucky to have any meaningful representation at all (there is less than 600k pop in the entire state), traded that in for a lunatic newbie who can't do jack**** for the state. 

That's awesome. 😄

Also, Cheney was and still is a feckless **** who supported the domestic terrorist in chief 93%+ of the time. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

12 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

She’s running for president in 24. She will go nowhere; especially in a gop primary. 

She knows that.  But she'll be on every GOP primary debate stage telling truths about Donald Trump.  To his face and to the world. That will be of great service to her country. 

32 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

She knows that.  But she'll be on every GOP primary debate stage telling truths about Donald Trump.  To his face and to the world. That will be of great service to her country. 

It would be better if she ran as an independent to siphon of sane Republican votes from Trump.  Of course, there aren't many of those and the GOP base will march in lockstep as they always do and Cheney will probably get more votes from idiot leftists with hurty feelings that Bernie was once again rejected mistreated. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz

58 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

What debates.  I doubt Trump does any debates. 

30 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It would be better if she ran as an independent to siphon of sane Republican votes from Trump.  Of course, there aren't many of those and the GOP base will march in lockstep as they always do and Cheney will probably get more votes from idiot leftists with hurty feelings that Bernie was once again rejected mistreated. 

Bernie is the past. AOC will take his mantle.

Actually,  the best thing for 24 is the gop taking the house. You know they are going to overreach with the impeachments, investigations,  shutting down the government  , the hard right policies. That should help the Dems retake the house in 24 and help the Dem presidential candidate. 

Edited by 88Comrade2000