Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Lavar didn't wanna play with his hand in the dirt. The year he did, Marvin Lewis gave him his best stat year and Lavar still brags abiut that season.  Let the coaches coach you putzes. Lol

getting into a 3 point stance is different from changing your body type

2 minutes ago, The Rook said:

This just in - The Washington Football Team is close to signing the Carolina Panthers Mascot, Sir Purr.

Terms are not available, but it is known that the new name will be "Team - Mate". (Copyright The Rook)

17 Sir Purr ideas | panther nation, purring, carolina panthers

:D;)

:229:The Rook

Better hope we don't sign this other Panther then, Robby Anderson, cuz he ain't no fan of that Furry Purr tang

• Like 2

One thing I am seeing watching this Dallas TG game is the guys just starting realizing they could be good. So many of our fringe players made plays in that game. I am going to say that this game is the one that Rivera got the guys to finally buy in. We were 3-7 at the start of that game and the team started to believe. You all should rewatch that one. 

The other thing I notice is that Terry gets double or tripled on every play. No one is doing that to us anymore. Double Terry and Curtis is going to the house on you. Exciting time to be a Skins....oops...WFT fan. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 2

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

They took Haskins' pants.

Then they took Gandy-Golden's helmet away.

You know what happens next to AGG

He gets a new number.  That's all I believe happens. :)

43 minutes ago, The Rook said:

This just in - The Washington Football Team is close to signing the Carolina Panthers Mascot, Sir Purr.

Terms are not available, but it is known that the new name will be "Team - Mate". (Copyright The Rook)

17 Sir Purr ideas | panther nation, purring, carolina panthers

:D;)

:229:The Rook

image.jpeg.181e8344584e81f5d3c0fed8f3d628b9.jpeg

Lord in heaven that is one hell of a blessed cat!  Talk about a tripod.

Wait a minute that’s his tail not his...

Never mind.

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Are you saying that all WFT fans don't understand FA like you and Bill, because of my post?

To be clear I hate the patriots, but a team spending a lot of money doesn’t automatically mean they are wrong.

where as when we did it, was signing 32 year and the old guys going into decline