Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

7 minutes ago, visionary said:

Honestly, I feel bad for her family.  There’s got to be some guilt there.  But she was a grown woman.  My wife and I had a conversation tonight reflecting that we are fortunate that we don’t have to make tough decisions regarding our close family members.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, China said:

The FBI has reasons to believe the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol not only premeditated the assault, but might have been aided by police and staffers in the building ... TMZ has learned.

High ranking sources inside the Capitol Police Dept. tell TMZ the FBI is looking at several facts that stink of an inside job. For starters, the Bureau is puzzled by the ease with which the mob found its way to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office.

It's not off any main hallway or next to other Congressional offices ... in fact, the path to get to the entrance is maze-like and not open to the public like other parts of the Capitol. The rioters who took it over -- vandalizing it and stealing a laptop -- got there within 10 minutes of entering the Capitol.

Same thing with the people who flew Trump and "confederate flags" over the building.  I'd bet that the path to those places is tough to find unless somebody shows you how to get there.  

(Unfortunately, because those places aren't publicly accessible, they probably don't have as many cameras, either.)  

• Thanks 1

I don’t even think that dude is a trumper.  I just think he was there for the “fun” of it. He looks too happy to be a trumper.

Also, as far as feeling sorry or bad about joking about the people that died... I was thinking about it... basically they are traitors and terrorists. I wouldn’t feel bad about making fun about Ben Ladens death...

Just because these people look more familiar doesn’t really change what they are or what they deserved.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t even think that dude is a trumper.  I just think he was there for the “fun” of it. He looks too happy to be a trumper.

Also, as far as feeling sorry or bad about joking about the people that died... I was thinking about it... basically they are traitors and terrorists. I wouldn’t feel bad about making fun about Ben Ladens death...

Just because these people look more familiar doesn’t really change what they are or what they deserved.  

Comparing every and one trumpers that were in the capitol to Ben Laden seems a bit broad assumption to make.

Most of them are just sheep doing what they've been told and believing lies because their lives are crappy and feels better blaming someone else than them. Because, well, that's the easier path.

31 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Comparing every and one trumpers that were in the capitol to Ben Laden seems a bit broad assumption to make.

Most of them are just sheep doing what they've been told and believing lies because their lives are crappy and feels better blaming someone else than them. Because, well, that's the easier path.

One of bin laden followers then...

19 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Anyone who took time out of their lives to go to DC to protest the election certification is definitely a Trumper. 

I just noticed he doesn’t seem so happy now. 1772F0B0-1DA9-45E0-AAAA-73238BAB4C0F.thumb.png.f827855155f380b3e8bb2d32d01b9748.png

I will say this, don't be surprised if it goes up to the highest seat in the land and also senators and congressmen are involved. People will talk as they will be facing real time for what they did. Also who's willing to bet there will be resignations in the Senate and Congress because of their involvement. Heads have to roll and the FBI and DOJ really, really need to start rooting out militia cells, white nationalist terrorism and white supremacist in the police force as well as in the legislative branch. This is far from a Dem and Republican thing, there could have been elected officials that could have lost their lives. Republicans need to get on board or go away like the Whig Party. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I wonder if the FBI can be trusted to do a thorough job given how supportive Trump was of their leadership during his administration.

Trump has demoralized the FBI ranks and he, or his AG Barr, have consistently undermined and embarrassed the leadership, the rank and file, and the processes/integrity of the FBI.  Now, there are certainly some FBI agents still support Trump and are even Q ****ers, but generally speaking, I believe the FBI is infuriated with how they’ve been treated.

If this is sarcasm, sorry

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I wonder if the FBI can be trusted to do a thorough job given how supportive Trump was of their leadership during his administration.

im hoping the fact that they killed a cop took he kid gloves off. 

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

I don't think too many of them were just doing what they were told to do.

42 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Trump has demoralized the FBI ranks and he, or his AG Barr, have consistently undermined and embarrassed the leadership, the rank and file, and the processes/integrity of the FBI.  Now, there are certainly some FBI agents still support Trump and are even Q ****ers, but generally speaking, I believe the FBI is infuriated with how they’ve been treated.

If this is sarcasm, sorry

It’s a safe assumption than 99.3% of my posts are sarcastic, if given the opportunity.

Trump specifically called the FBI “scum” on a number of occasions.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

It’s a safe assumption than 99.3% of my posts are sarcastic, if given the opportunity.

Trump specifically called the FBI “scum” on a number of occasions.

Yeah, I’ve read enough of your posts over the years to know better, let alone how incongruous the sentiments were with the reality of the situation/relationship.