Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I wasn’t going to say anything here because I thought sharing a napalm recipie would be frowned upon.  But since it is in the tweet above, I’ll go ahead and ask.

Did anyone else already know how to make homemade napalm from when they were a kid or did I just have a really weird upbringing?  I always thought that was just common knowledge.

Friend of mine had the Anarchist Cookbook when we’re middle school age. 

We definitely tried some of that stuff to see if it worked. Spoiler, it definitely worked. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GoSkinsGo said:

Friend of mine had the Anarchist Cookbook when we’re middle school age. 

We definitely tried some of that stuff to see if it worked. Spoiler, it definitely worked. 

Same but in High School. 

Also my dads boss at a very well known passenger rail service taught me how to make pipe bombs. Vietnam Vets. 🙄

Cool guy. Had all his employees read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. 😆

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I wasn’t going to say anything here because I thought sharing a napalm recipie would be frowned upon.  But since it is in the tweet above, I’ll go ahead and ask.

Did anyone else already know how to make homemade napalm from when they were a kid or did I just have a really weird upbringing?  I always thought that was just common knowledge.

I never tried to make it, but there was a recipe I learned when I was young.  But then I used to make faux molotov ****tails using carbide, water in a bottle with a tinfoil cover with a pinhole in it.  Good times.

Maybe in a really small way, we can change the narrative of what is being said about the issues in DC, by beating TB, seems like a lot more people than originally cared are all of a sudden going to be routing against WSH, but they didn't see the winning streak that started against CIN, they don't remember how the season seemed lost after the loss to ARI,or the missed two point conversion in NY,

Remember understandably we have TB fans hopefull they come out of here with the W, kinda seems like about 75 million magas might be on that side as well now, so fingers crossed let's send them home again, with even more egg on their faces!

24 minutes ago, China said:

Another view that appears to show the police just opening the doors for the rioters:

Apparently the FBI finds this suspicious as well:

FBI INVESTIGATING INSIDE JOB ... Capitol PD, Building Staff Under the Microscope

The FBI has reasons to believe the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol not only premeditated the assault, but might have been aided by police and staffers in the building ... TMZ has learned.

High ranking sources inside the Capitol Police Dept. tell TMZ the FBI is looking at several facts that stink of an inside job. For starters, the Bureau is puzzled by the ease with which the mob found its way to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office.

It's not off any main hallway or next to other Congressional offices ... in fact, the path to get to the entrance is maze-like and not open to the public like other parts of the Capitol. The rioters who took it over -- vandalizing it and stealing a laptop -- got there within 10 minutes of entering the Capitol.

We're told the FBI feels someone must have provided a roadmap for them to find it that quickly. Remember, the Capitol has been closed to the public since March due to the pandemic so it's not like these guys could have been casing it to plot their path.

As for suspects -- we're told the FBI is looking at Capitol Police officers and many other Capitol staffers, such as engineers, plumbers and janitors.

We're told another image raising eyebrows at the Bureau are those videos of a few police officers opening gates and removing barricades to give the hoard easy access to the Capitol.

Our sources say some officers could be charged with cowardice -- legally defined as failure to take proper police action. Additionally, we're told the rioters -- and anyone who aided them -- could also be charged for threats and menacing against Congress ... because the House and Senate were in session when the mob breached the building.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

1 hour ago, c slag said:

Maybe in a really small way, we can change the narrative of what is being said about the issues in DC, by beating TB, seems like a lot more people than originally cared are all of a sudden going to be routing against WSH, but they didn't see the winning streak that started against CIN, they don't remember how the season seemed lost after the loss to ARI,or the missed two point conversion in NY,

Remember understandably we have TB fans hopefull they come out of here with the W, kinda seems like about 75 million magas might be on that side as well now, so fingers crossed let's send them home again, with even more egg on their faces!

Kinda hard to do that when (at least) one of our own coaches is a Trumpet, or at minimum,  thinks along very similar (and moronic) wavelengths. I would much rather simply watch a game, and leave the rest for when the clock hits 0:00

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Kinda hard to do that when (at least) one of our own coaches is a Trumpet, or at minimum,  thinks along very similar (and moronic) wavelengths. I would much rather simply watch a game, and leave the rest for when the clock hits 0:00

Agreed, just know if I would have put this in the stadium, I would have been gone forever, but none the less, dam we need the win tomorrow, so let's get  it 

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I heard people talk about it, but I was never sure whether it would really work.

Alabama AG leads nonprofit that helped organize march at Capitol

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall plays a critical role in the group that helped organize the protest and rally that preceded the riots, attack and attempted insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday. 

Marshall leads the Republican Attorneys General Association’s dark-money nonprofit Rule of Law Defense Fund, which is listed as a participating organization for the March to Save America on the march’s website, as are the groups Stop the Steal, Tea Party Patriots and Turning Point Action.

The website is now down, but archived versions show RLDF as a participating group. 

“I am honored to lead RAGA’s policy branch, the Rule of Law Defense Fund, and bring conservative attorneys general together in promotion of federalism, freedom, and the rule of law,” Marshall said in a Nov. 10 statement to RAGA. 

Prior to the protest, RLDF sent out robocalls detailing when and where citizens should meet, which was first reported by Documented. 

“I’m calling for the Rule of Law Defense Fund with an important message,” the robocall stated, according to Documented. “The march to save America is tomorrow in Washington D.C. at the Ellipse in President’s Park between E St. and Constitution Avenue on the south side of the White House, with doors opening at 7:00 a.m. At 1:00 p.m., we will march to the Capitol building and call on Congress to stop the steal. We are hoping patriots like you will join us to continue to fight to protect the integrity of our elections. 

Customers threaten to boycott Rouses after retired owner seen at Trump rally at Nation's Capitol

There are growing calls to boycott Rouses supermarkets.  

This comes after a picture emerged on social media appearing to show retired owner Donald Rouse Sr. at the D.C. protest.  

We met Fannie Brumfield as she was about to make groceries at the Rouses on Veterans Boulevard.  We explained the controversy surrounding the picture that appears to show Donald Rouse Sr. at the nation’s capitol on the day rioters stormed it. 

“I don’t know him from anyone else.  I didn’t know he was really there but now that you tell me he was really there, I think I’ll get back into my car,” Brumfield said.

With that, she drove off.  

In a Facebook post, reportedly by the former director of human resources of Rouses, he claimed he and Rouse Sr. were with quote “millions of patriots."  

That original post seemingly vanished from Facebook, but the picture and posts about it are bouncing around social media.  

The Krewe of Red Beans, which has bought more than $120,000 worth of groceries from Rouses through its Feed the Second Line charity, is cutting ties with the Louisiana based supermarket chain.  

“Certainly, I would not spend a penny with any business that supported an insurrection against the United States government or any business that supports racism or division,” said Devin De Wulf, founder the Krewe of Red Beans.