Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

13 minutes ago, Burgold said:

With him, it's not just trespassing and breaking and entering. If he wrote a note as I believe he confessed he did trying to intimidate and threaten the Speaker of the House that ups the charge.

Stole Pelosis mail and was dumb enough not only to pose in a photo holding it but also post it.

Truly the best people.

ErFT-S6XYAIkQLC?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by clietas

39 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Been avoiding watching the video but moving on to watching it go get a better understanding of what happened Wednesday.

That guy ii full of baloney  - PSD were behind cover while USCP was surrounded by protestors who were getting increasingly violent.  If the USCP starts shooting them I can see all hell break loose.   As it is its lucky there wasn't a human crush.  

I wasn’t going to say anything here because I thought sharing a napalm recipie would be frowned upon.  But since it is in the tweet above, I’ll go ahead and ask.

Did anyone else already know how to make homemade napalm from when they were a kid or did I just have a really weird upbringing?  I always thought that was just common knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2