Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

So with me following some tweets, Charlie Kirk and his foundation paid for buses and rooms 

Here is an article that details what tweet Kirk deleted, also Clearance Thomas wife is on his board too

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/charlie-kirk-delete-tweet-buses-capitol/

Then Ali Alexander is the leader of "Stop The Steal". He was basically working with 3 Congressman. Here is a thread:

I'm just waiting to see if anything came out of the Facebook groups where there was most likely some planning for Jan 6. They even had merch for this. This is what I found online:

https://lovershirt.com/product/maga-civil-war-2021-shirt/

They were out for blood. Zip tie guy, I bet, is part of some militia and this was well orchestrated. They knew were Nancy's office was. Only people who are cleared and or media knows where her office is. 

3 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I'll stick to the football forum from now on. I'm sorry that I thought I'd type away on my phone here at work in the lab. I didn't realize what I had written today was confusing or upsetting to you guys and gals. 

I'm not confused or upset...

31 minutes ago, clietas said:

20210112_164447.jpg

...okay...now I'm confused and upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

4 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I appreciate that man. I didn't think I was being difficult to understand. Have a good one

@spjunkies

Did he seriously just drop a vieled threat about violence? GTFO out of here trump you are done buddy

The guy can't help but dig himself a bigger hole every time he opens his yapper, it's pretty damn surreal. 

• Like 4

Dear GOP that votes for impeachment and conviction:

good. 

still not forgetting that you enabled this for 4+ years despite numerous warnings. 

Once Trump is gone and enough of these militia people are rounded up and we get past the inauguration, you’re next on the investigation docket. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

A part of me thinks the appropriate response is to leave up the gallows, and line up the major players in this (zip tie man looking at you bud)

it’s like when one dude goes after another with a bat, and the other dude takes the bat away then beats him with it (I’ve personally witnessed such a thing, it was awe inspiring)

• Like 1

This is what I posted today on several local FB pages. It's not violent. Rather political action.

This post is part of a conversation started today. It's addressing ways to use this time before the 2022 elections to help turn Texas Blue and away from people who believe like the insurgents. These ideas are specific to John Carter TX-31 if he doesn't resign or doesn't retire before 2022. Please share with anyone undergoing similar efforts.

1. What we need is a group of folks interested in getting rid of Carter. Campaign money is one way to discourage support for this representative who voted to discard the votes of Pennsylvania citizens. I joined the website Follow the Money (free) and spreadsheets are available for download. There may be other websites for this purpose.

2.  Another way is getting a great field of candidates to run against him. MJ Hegar came close and I think she could have defeated him this time had she not run for Senate. 

3.  Another way is to study what Stacy Abrams did in Georgia to get Democrats registered to vote and then turn out the vote, especially for their Senate races this month. Truly impressive. 

These ideas are suggestions, others of us may have additional ideas. So we need a big group to create processes and targets in the different areas so we can be successful in 2022 and again statewide to go after Cruz's Senate seat. Hopefully he'll be ejected for his "leadership" role on January 6th.  

If you're interested in participating in this effort, please respond in the comments section with just your name, and area(s) you are interested in.  Thank you for our County, District, and Country.

39 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Wonder if he hand general contact info for Ted Cruz or something not readily available to the public. 

It's Cruz's phone number in downtown Austin. I just looked it up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had a similar thought the night it happened. 

watching them all talk about how awful and traumatizing it was 

just out of now where realized... you know what? You had police. And options. 

there’s a lot of kids out there that’d like to have a word with you about what traumatizing is. 

• Thanks 2