Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

If you traveled to DC in the Jan 5/6 timeframe and spoke at a rally or listened to a rally you are a sympathizer to the overthrow of US Government.    

Good people who have stood by and done nothing will the Trump/right wing virus infects America. 

This event needs to be a wakeup call.

• Thanks 1

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

How do you mean they are trash if they were only peaceful protestors with bad information? 

So the voters lied, the poll workers lied, Dominion lied, their machines lied, secretaries of state lied, lower courts and the supreme court lied, and Trump and his bootlickers were telling the truth?

C'mon man.

If you'd like to replace the word 'trash' with 'willfully mentally unstable', feel free - but that's about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

MAGA people that showed up in DC because they believe that the election was stolen, despite all evidence to the contrary = trash.  

I guess I think thats a little harsh, but understandable. 

I spent a few years in the early 2000s going to protests where I stood with ANTIFA people (we just said we were anarchists back then) and probably would have told you I was there fighting fascism. Looking back much of what I was protesting was just an excuse for my pent up rage against the machine, I don't think it made me a bad person. 

I'll admit people that took of their work day to go down to DC probably wouldn't be my favorite people, I just felt like trash was a little harsh. 

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So the voters lied, the poll workers lied, Dominion lied, their machines lied, secretaries of state lied, lower courts and the supreme court lied, and Trump and his bootlickers were telling the truth?

C'mon man.

If you'd like to replace the word 'trash' with 'willfully mentally unstable', feel free - but that's about it.

Lol I am I bad that I feel better calling them mentally unstable than trash? 

Edited by XxSpearheadxX

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Maybe unemployed, angry and feeble minded? 

I feel where you're coming from though. 

I know far far too many people who are either trump supporters or I'm pretty sure are closet trump supporters and most of them are good people otherwise. 

The whole situation sucks.

I mean look Susan Rosenberg did this in 1983

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1980s-far-left-female-led-domestic-terrorism-group-bombed-us-capitol-180973904/

And now she is on the board of one of BLMs biggest financial coordination organizations. 

I'm just saying don't write people completely off, people can be misguided and then use that anger in a more productive way. 

I am not defending people by the way, especially those engaged in planned terrorist / treasonous activity

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

How about willfully ignorant? 

I can live with that 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm curious your opinion on something. 

What about the people who went to the rally, then proceeded to the capital for what they thought was going to be a peaceful rally but didn't go inside or participate in any beatings?

28 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I mean, my opinion of them is that they are trash, but shouldn't be prosecuted if they were, in fact, peaceful protestors on unrestricted property.  

1)  Then this hypothetical person still went to an event for the purpose of publicly supporting the notion that Congress should ignore a Presidential election and give the oval office to Trump anyway. 

2)  BUT, public, peaceful, political protest is a constitutionally protected right. Whether they're protesting to destroy the constitution, of to support NAMBLA, or any other cause that decent people should be repulsed by. And as an ACLU member, I support them having that right. 

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

Seems like a lot of them had jobs before the insurrection. Not so much now.

Yeah, the unemployed/poor angle is overplayed.  These people are the ones who sit a couple stools down from you at the bar (pre-COVID), the security guard at your office, your child’s classmate’s parent, etc.

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I feel where you're coming from though. 

I know far far too many people who are either trump supporters or I'm pretty sure are closet trump supporters and most of them are good people otherwise. 

The whole situation sucks.

I think these people that are MAGA people are a minority of the people who voted for trump. A lot of people despised him and what he said / did, but thought the actual fiscal policies set in place, fact that we didn't go to war, stood up against China (and stood with Taiwan/hong kong). 

I think a lot of people thought he woild just whine and moan and be ridiculous but NEVER thought something like this was going to occur. 

Just a thought, don't group 70 million americans into one bottle. The Bernie Bros have very little in common with Clinton style democrats but you would say they are both "democrats". 

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Yeah, the unemployed/poor angle is overplayed.  These people are the ones who sit a couple stools down from you at the bar (pre-COVID), the security guard at your office, your child’s classmate’s parent, etc.

Even if they were unemployed it is no excuse. 

2 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

Some of them are CEO's of their companies...

That is mind boggling 

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

‘Willfully’ mentally unstable.  Meaning they have chosen to be mentally unstable not mentally unstable as a result of circumstance.

I'm not sure you can willfully make yourself mentally instable, shory of dropping a sheet of blotter. Mental instability comes from a combination of brain chemistry and environmental impact. 

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

1)  Then this hypothetical person still went to an event for the purpose of publicly supporting the notion that Congress should ignore a Presidential election and give the oval office to Trump anyway. 

I think everyone there actually believed there was a giant conspiracy large enough to swing a national election (which is ridiculous). I don't think they wanted the results ignored I think they truly thought the results were fake. Look at how many of them were all into that Q ****. That is enough to tell you where their heads are at. 

14 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I mean look Susan Rosenberg did this in 1983

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1980s-far-left-female-led-domestic-terrorism-group-bombed-us-capitol-180973904/

And now she is on the board of one of BLMs biggest financial coordination organizations. 

I'm just saying don't write people completely off, people can be misguided and then use that anger in a more productive way. 

I am not defending people by the way, especially those engaged in planned terrorist / treasonous activity

I can live with that 

You're doing a much better job of stating/articulating what I am trying to. Thank you!

People need to realize that many people (I know some of them) believe that things weren't completely on the up and up with the election without having outlandish conspiracy theories or wanting the overthrow the government. There are plenty of intelligent friends of mine who believe Covid was leveraged to push through mail-in voting to tip the scales to the left. Those same people did NOT attend the protest or anything last week, but I'm just illustrating that there are people all up and down the spectrum. It's not simply "you either stormed the Capitol or you think Trump is Hitler"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I think everyone there actually believed there was a giant conspiracy large enough to swing a national election (which is ridiculous). I don't think they wanted the results ignored I think they truly thought the results were fake. Look at how many of them were all into that Q ****. That is enough to tell you where their heads are at. 

I don't ****ing care.  These ignorant assholes purposefully turned away from legitimate information sources because they didn't like what they were hearing and instead chose to listen to a pathological liar, his sycophants, and conspiracy theorists.  I don't give a good goddam what they "truly thought."  They chose to be willfully ignorant, and those that participated in the resulting insurrection need to pay for their crimes.  All of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4