Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Live: Follow along for Day Four of the Proud Boys seditious conspiracy trial

FBI Special Agent Nicholas Kaiser offered testimony on Wednesday about the evidence the bureau found in Proud Boys defendant Joseph Biggs’ Florida home. 

There were five challenge coins seized from Biggs’ Florida residence too. Challenge coins are common among members of law enforcement or even the military. They are usually exchanged when a person assists another agency or it can show where you have participated in an event. Sometimes challenge coins will feature an inside joke. 

The challenge coins seized from Biggs home included at least one where the U.S. Capitol was etched large in the center. Around the coin, the message: “Glorious ****s Independence Day 2020.

On the back of another challenge coin is an image of the Whtie House with fireworks above it and someone riding a scooter. 

On another coin, there appear to be three men talking with the slogan “Cute Dick Squad’ above them. 

Jurors have been excused for lunch for about an hour. Once they left, defense attorney Nick Smith took issue with the presentation of the coins. He was particularly upset about the “Cute Dick Squad” coin because he said he heard people laughing about it in the chamber. 

Though Smith argued the coin was irrelevant, Judge Kelly disagreed. The coins go toward the argument that the defendants had a relationship.

Click on the link for more

• Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Tundra scout said:

The Trump riot. LMAO 🤣 

You know, dude, you say lots of dumb crap and nobody really cares. But as a guy who was raised and baptized just a few blocks from the Capitol, let me say, take that anti-American **** outta here. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I'm honestly just fascinated that there are even people left who genuinely like Trump. Though at this point it might be less about actually liking Trump and more about trying to "trigger the libs" or whatever.

Yep.  I seriously question the rationality, morality, and judgement of anybody who continues to support or defend him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm honestly just fascinated that there are even people left who genuinely like Trump. Though at this point it might be less about actually liking Trump and more about trying to "trigger the libs" or whatever.

It was always more about education level, and general malice towards others than it was Trump. He just played along cause he knew they were dumb enough to make him their champion. And he was right lol 

• Thumb up 3

The people that like Trump like him because he speaks directly to their grievances, tells them that what they think is correct, and fights against the things they don't like.  Trump did this (and does this) in a much more belligerent and mean-spirited way than any other politician has ever done, and his supporters love him for it.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

There is no rationale except to be childishly absorbed in "owning" people. It isn't "policy",, they don't introduce any. Teir entirety is to demonize the left and attack. That is policy. Stop everything.
If a person still doesn't believe the mountains of evidence against Trump stretching back decades, if they honestly have not been moved even slightly by the sheer amount of it then i have to conclude that they aren't really smart enough to take place in anything known as "American". They have forsaken it for a huckster, the most obvious con-man probably EVER. They have become a puppet of Putin, same as he has, although for different reasons. The willingly ignorant gave it up willingly, whereas he invited it in by bungling his finances and ****ing up pretty much everything he's ever touched. 
A MAGA hat always was a sign that the person under it was unreasonable at the very best, but NOW... NOW after all of it,, it means the person beneath it is not even worth bothering with. It means they accept it, and favor it.
For my money, i'd never hire them, i'd never live in a neighborhood with them if i could help it, and I'd never do business with them. 
A person still there has proven that they are as depraved as he is. I wouldn't want them near my kids, and I'd expect them to be a cheat and completely untrustworthy.

In fact, I look at them as a person I will likely have to fight in some way as the GOP pushes us closer and closer to war in our streets.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Bang said:

There is no rationale except to be childishly absorbed in "owning" people. It isn't "policy",, they don't introduce any. Teir entirety is to demonize the left and attack. That is policy. Stop everything.
If a person still doesn't believe the mountains of evidence against Trump stretching back decades, if they honestly have not been moved even slightly by the sheer amount of it then i have to conclude that they aren't really smart enough to take place in anything known as "American". They have forsaken it for a huckster, the most obvious con-man probably EVER. They have become a puppet of Putin, same as he has, although for different reasons. The willingly ignorant gave it up willingly, whereas he invited it in by bungling his finances and ****ing up pretty much everything he's ever touched. 
A MAGA hat always was a sign that the person under it was unreasonable at the very best, but NOW... NOW after all of it,, it means the person beneath it is not even worth bothering with. It means they accept it, and favor it.
For my money, i'd never hire them, i'd never live in a neighborhood with them if i could help it, and I'd never do business with them. 
A person still there has proven that they are as depraved as he is. I wouldn't want them near my kids, and I'd expect them to be a cheat and completely untrustworthy.

In fact, I look at them as a person I will likely have to fight in some way as the GOP pushes us closer and closer to war in our streets.

~Bang

Exactly. And as for the Republican party, as long as any of them stick together with this mindset, they are all fascists and should be called this until they call out the members of the party that are insurrectionists (including 139 of them that voted to overturn certified electors) or leave the party. They are all complicit.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Exactly. And as for the Republican party, as long as any of them stick together with this mindset, they are all fascists and should be called this until they call out the members of the party that are insurrectionists (including 139 of them that voted to overturn certified electors) or leave the party. They are all complicit.

I'd fully agree, except to say what makes them fascists are the continuing acts of fascism. In the post above I said they don't introduce any policy, and that isn't really true. At the National level they are just about attack, but down below they do present fascist legislation, such as Arkansas' governor  banning words and education, Florida's governor requiring that students attending state universities divulge political beliefs, nevermind how open the Nazis have become in these places, ad how threats against jews and minorities are given with such frequency. Electrical infrastructure is attacked supposedly to prevent drag shows and who the **** knows what else. GOP losers in New Mexico shoot up democrats' houses, it just goes on and on and on and on and more and more frequently, and ALL the GOP ever does is egg it on or ignore it.

THAT is what makes them fascists.

The fact they are practicing fascism.

~Bang

• Thanks 2