Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, tshile said:

You know, i find it interesting to wonder, if we suppose the worse is true that they have legitimate and ample evidence trump was selling nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia, how do the republicans react. 

do they defend him through conviction? Do they bail at some point, and if so which point?

1)  They defended him through getting help from the GRU to get elected.  

Firing the head of the FBI for failing to promise that the counterintel investigation he was running would not mention that Trump's people were involved.  

From him admitting, in writing, that he personally asked the head of a foreign country to help out his campaign.  

2)  And if the evidence involves nuclear secrets, then obviously the public will never see said evidence.  just government officials saying that's what it is.  

They will respond by firing up the bull**** machine.  And it will work as thoroughly as it always has.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

No.  It’s pretty straightforward.  Would you still support Trump if he sold/was planning to sell nuclear secrets?  Is that a deal breaker for you?

Of course not.     I'm most likely supporting Ronnie D. even if Trump didn't sell nuclear secrets.   

• Thumb down 1

11 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

No.  It’s pretty straightforward.  Would you still support Trump if he sold/was planning to sell nuclear secrets?  Is that a deal breaker for you?

Sure, but I need to see the evidence.  What do you mean I can’t see the evidence????

or

Oh that evidence?  That was planted by the FBI!!!!

Pick your poison.  

It’s becoming clear to me this is going to be a very terrible situation for this country to go through.  And we will lose many dip****s along the way.

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Of course not.     I'm most likely supporting Ronnie D. even if Trump didn't sell nuclear secrets.   

Tomorrow morning, when you wake up and leave your trailer, I hope a bird happens to be flying by and craps on your head.  

ETA:  I hope the bird is gay, too.

Edited by 86 Snyder
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Sure, but I need to see the evidence.  What do you mean I can’t see the evidence????

or

Oh that evidence?  That was planted by the FBI!!!!

Pick your poison.  

It’s becoming clear to me this is going to be a very terrible situation for this country to go through.  And we will lose many dip****s along the way.

Tomorrow morning, when you wake up and leave your trailer, I hope a bird happens to be flying by and craps on your head.  

I'd love for a bird to poop on my head.  It's good luck.

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

But if it's a Foo bird, make sure you don't wipe it off. Or you will die instantly. 

Spoiler

If the Foo ****s, wear it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here.

That's some bull**** made up by some guy who wanted to feel better after a bird took a **** on him.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t give a **** if he sold secrets. I will gladly trade that for his public shaming and ouster from political office. 

Am I wrong to feel this way?

Selling secrets is treason right?

Isn’t the ultimate penalty for treason, death?

Hmmmm.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1